Steve Prohm

nickcyv

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 29, 2009
This performance is not acceptable, but what? You’d rather go after a power 5 assistant and live with “learning on the job”, or someone that got canned and isn’t doing anything?

Why would those be ISU’s only options?

• Winner
Reactions: spitfyr36

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I deleted my recording, I can't put myself thru the torture.

Understandable. I honestly wonder if people even watch the game closely or if they just sit there in their rage an make assumptions rather than seeing what actually is happening (this is not aimed at you).

• Funny
Reactions: heitclone

StLouisClone

Apr 16, 2006
St. Louis
This one really hurts. So many close losses in both football and basketball over the last few years. At some point you'd think things would start going our way.

herbicide

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Understandable. I honestly wonder if people even watch the game closely or if they just sit there in their rage an make assumptions rather than seeing what actually is happening (this is not aimed at you).
Hindsight being 20/20 and all, I still say Conditt should not have been in there for that situation. But also, knowing the roster as we do, I'm not certain who should be. Probably either Grill, Griffin, or Lewis.

• Winner
Reactions: NateTheBoss

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
Why would those be ISU’s only options?
Because they’re not going to hire away a head coach from a power 5 school? I guess I didn’t list guys on NBA staffs if that’s what you mean

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Hindsight being 20/20 and all, I still say Conditt should not have been in there for that situation. But also, knowing the roster as we do, I'm not certain who should be. Probably either Grill, Griffin, or Lewis.

Tough call on who you sub in there. On a positive note I'm happy he rode Conditt and the 4 guard line up down the stretch instead of trying to put Jacobson or Young in

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Dixon one upped Prohm at end of regulation but Steve made some really nice adjustments in the 2nd half. Jackson is struggling but that lineup we saw down the stretch was the first time we looked like we had an identity since Atlantis. Hopefully its what we see the rest of the way.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

ManBearClone

Apr 29, 2010
Seems like the three point play is besides the point. Having it close enough to have it matter against the projected worst team in Big 12 in an environment where you could hear the coaches calling plays. is.

• Creative
Reactions: isufbcurt

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Tough call on who you sub in there. On a positive note I'm happy he rode Conditt and the 4 guard line up down the stretch instead of trying to put Jacobson or Young in

The question is, is this the kind of look we start seeing more often? Obviously matchups vs. other teams make the difference, but that look and that line up was pretty good.