Steve Prohm

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Apparently Prohm said he told the team to foul at the end of regulation, but they didn't execute...I call ********. It's not hard to understand how to foul someone.

Why do you call BS? It was obvious that's what they were supposed to do and someone (I think Bolton) got caught in a screen when he was going to do it

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

Malone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 7, 2010
Des Moines
He's a lot better than McDermott.

But that's an insanely low bar to cross. And its not looking like he's good enough to be here right now.

I truly believe Chewy would’ve done more than Prohm with last year’s team. And Prohm’s first two teams had gotten enough of Fred to figure things out sans Prohm. There’s little evidence that Prohm is even an average coach, which Chewy is.

Althetuna

Ducky was the best dog.
SuperFanatic
Jul 7, 2012
Somewhere in the Minneapolis Area
Why do you call BS? It was obvious that's what they were supposed to do and someone (I think Bolton) got caught in a screen when he was going to do it

Shouldn't Prohm have anticipated there would be a screen coming? Its pretty common.

Dixon drew up a better play than Prohm which gave his team a better chance to tie it.

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
Yeah we need to stop hiring mid-major coaches...
This performance is not acceptable, but what? You’d rather go after a power 5 assistant and live with “learning on the job”, or someone that got canned and isn’t doing anything?

Daserop

Feb 9, 2011
The Bebop
Prohm has a projected lottery pick in the NBA draft on his roster and these are the results. He has the facilities, and talent on the roster...