Steve Friggin' Prohm...

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I wish Prohm was more worried about having us ready to play so we don’t get our asses kicked by a below average team and less worried about how the last few seconds played out.

Embarrassing to get pounded like that then act like idiots as time expires.

First bad game. Grow up a bit, it’s not embarrassing. It’s disappointing.

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
This guy is a teacher? Yikes

The next time I watch a game with Dakich calling it at courtside I hope there's a mad scramble for a ball out of bounds that results in about 5 different players running into, knocking over, and then landing on top of Dakich with enough force to break a few ribs and put him out of action for the rest of the season.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
How we played was disappointing, how we acted after how poorly we played was down-right embarrassing.

I bet you’d be pissed if they didn’t show any fire.

Two years ago Monte and naz lost to a much worse Iowa team and we were all on here pissed because they appeared not to give a ****. We can’t be hypocrites.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
We got beat by a 'ranked' team on their court. It took two of their guys having career games and we found out BabyFran likes shooting FTs and throwing elbows. I'll take our coach, team, and young guys any day of the week. Liked that our guys didn't back down late.

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009

Two years ago Monte and naz lost to a much worse Iowa team and we were all on here pissed because they appeared not to give a ****. We can’t be hypocrites.

Showing fire in the last 10 seconds after getting run out of the gym for the previous 39 minutes make you look like a bunch of jackasses.

We will be fine - road game, rivalry, working Talley and Lard back in, lot of youth, etc. I just hate the tough guy antics when the game is already decided - toughen up when it matters so you can win the game!

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008

I like how the person who disliked this is the exact type of person who was throwing a fit 2 years ago because he thought Monte didn’t care if he won or not.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
I wish Prohm was more worried about having us ready to play so we don’t get our asses kicked by a below average team and less worried about how the last few seconds played out.

Embarrassing to get pounded like that then act like idiots as time expires.

Do you get a cut of the dumb rating revenue?

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Showing fire in the last 10 seconds after getting run out of the gym for the previous 39 minutes make you look like a bunch of jackasses.

We will be fine - road game, rivalry, working Talley and Lard back in, lot of youth, etc. I just hate the tough guy antics when the game is already decided - toughen up when it matters so you can win the game!

I disagree.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

Actually the little scrum in the first half showed some fire. ISU's come back as well. Thought for a bit there they were going to do it despite playing so poorly.

• Useful
Reactions: Jacktronic

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
CSP fan but not sure what was the deal running on the court in the 1st and 2nd halves. Never seen him like that. The Jacobson thing in the 1st wasn't that big. Let the refs and other ISU players get Big Mike away.

They were using scrubs to get chippy with important players of ours (almost like it was part of their game plan). I’m thinking he wanted to make sure our guys didn’t respond.

67CY

Apr 13, 2006
Can Bolsby suspend Prohm for what happened tonight?

Help Support Us

Become a patron