[Steele Jantz] I found him... and it's amazing

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
I always thought Steele Jantz would be a star QB just because he had the name and the looks to be a nationally-known superstar. You just know all the ESPN and network announcers would have loved talking up "Steele Jantz."

But now I think that might instead happen for Hunter Dekkers!!!! Another great name and stud to showcase on national TV. Hope I'm right!

burn587

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Denver, CO
Steele was a turnover machine of Favre-ian proportions, but when he was on his game and slinging he may have had the most raw arm talent for a QB we’ve had since Seneca.

If CW ever gets that podcast with Herman I’d love to hear some stories about the QB room of Steele, Barnett and Sam Richardson.

Reactions: Emmawilliams

Emmawilliams

Jan 27, 2021
I always thought Steele Jantz would be a star QB just because he had the name and the looks to be a nationally-known superstar. You just know all the ESPN and network announcers would have loved talking up "Steele Jantz."

But now I think that might instead happen for Hunter Dekkers!!!! Another great name and stud to showcase on national TV. Hope I'm right!
His name does not compare to his talent. Off the field he has many as well! The looks and name don’t hurt though.

DhaCheann

Mar 31, 2012
Denver, CO
Has anyone been following WRNL? It seems they may have finally landed the Big Foot of interviews....

Steele seems like a pretty laid back dude and Levi always school-girl-giggles annoyingly throughout all of his interviews and consistently talks over his guests. This interview will more than likely be brutal to listen to. However, Steele is a must follow on Instagram

Last edited:

Saul_T

Nov 16, 2020
Steele is a pretty laid back dude and Levi always school-girl-giggles annoyingly throughout all of his interviews and consistently talks over his guests. This interview will more than likely be brutal to listen to. However, Steele is a must follow on Instagram
I don't know the fella, but just judging from his virtual presence..."pretty laid back dude" is a mighty understatement.