[Steele Jantz] I found him... and it's amazing

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Steele seems like a pretty laid back dude and Levi always school-girl-giggles annoyingly throughout all of his interviews and consistently talks over his guests. This interview will more than likely be brutal to listen to. However, Steele is a must follow on Instagram
They aren’t for everyone I guess. I don’t frequent their content. But I will for stuff like this. Their interview with Montgomery was pretty cool.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
WRNL puts this site to shame for the most part.
tenor.gif

OnlyCyclones

Feb 27, 2017
No need for us to be putting down other Iowa State sites like this imo. You can just say it isn't your cup of tea and move on, no need to insult the people over at WRNL. Would be nice if different parts of the ISU community could get along.
I don’t want to put anyone down, but they embarrass the fanbase when they get high profile interviews and conduct them like middle schoolers. The interview with Reece Davis was painful. They’ve done well to get the interviews they have—credit where it is due—but they represent all of us and they need to do a better job or stop doing them. Mostly Levi needs to stop talking over his guests. I’m amazed that Marchie Murdoch and Cole Netten put up with him since they barely gets a word in.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
No need for us to be putting down other Iowa State sites like this imo. You can just say it isn't your cup of tea and move on, no need to insult the people over at WRNL. Would be nice if different parts of the ISU community could get along.
If an accurate description constitutes an “insult”, that would be WRNL’s problem. Nobody forced them to be an incompetent embarrassment to Cyclones everywhere.

Reactions: CyDude16 and 06_CY

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006
Is it cyclone fan nut cup syndrome that has me thinking I’ll probably listen and find out he’s selling insurance In a small town in western Nebraska?

• Haha
Reactions: Emmawilliams

cyclonehomer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2019
Is it cyclone fan nut cup syndrome that has me thinking I’ll probably listen and find out he’s selling insurance In a small town in western Nebraska?
From the Facebook that was linked somewhere, it looks like he's driving some sort of a truck/staying extremely ripped and doing his own thing

Reactions: Emmawilliams

Emmawilliams

Jan 27, 2021
The only person he’s training is himself twice a day ! He owns a towing business with his family involving some very large trucks & has got me out of a bad situation, such a good friend! Either way I’m going to be listening to the interview cause he’s a shy guy so it will be nice to see him open up!

I thought he was a personal trainer or something in California? I could be wrong.

Last edited:

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
The only person he’s training is himself twice a day ! He owns a towing business with his family involving some very large trucks & has got me out of a bad situation, such a good friend! Either way I’m going to be listening to the interview cause he’s a shy guy so it will be nice to see him open up!

Kudos to WRNL for lining up this interview!

We have a nice range of sites about Cyclone sports. CycloneFanatic.com is my favorite, but I draw good stuff from lots of others too.

Cyclonsin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2020
Savannah, GA
Ok folks, the WRNL bashing on this thread (and the one about the Chuck Bruce interview they did) is a bit uncalled for. They have a very different, less professional, style than the fine staff here at CF but they put out some quality stuff and I personally find myself grateful for the variety of content made available to us by both sites.

Besides, some of the posters here are more embarrassing for the fanbase than anything Levi & Co. have ever produced.

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
Ok folks, the WRNL bashing on this thread (and the one about the Chuck Bruce interview they did) is a bit uncalled for. They have a very different, less professional, style than the fine staff here at CF but they put out some quality stuff and I personally find myself grateful for the variety of content made available to us by both sites.

Besides, some of the posters here are more embarrassing for the fanbase than anything Levi & Co. have ever produced.
Name them

Reactions: CyDude16

Saul_T

Nov 16, 2020

I'm assuming you're speaking anything they've produced and released publicly, not some of their more "controversial takes"?

• Winner
Reactions: MyNameEhJeff