Star Wars Expanded Universe Thread

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa
I finished Andor last night. What a great show. By far the best of the Star Wars t.v. series. Am I the only one who finds Mon Mothma absolutely stunning? Good god!
Her cousin is more stunning when dressed up. ha

Last night's episode was very intriguing.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I finished Andor last night. What a great show. By far the best of the Star Wars t.v. series. Am I the only one who finds Mon Mothma absolutely stunning? Good god!

I can't remember any show where each episode just keeps building and improving. It's like 6, 6, 6, 7, 7, 8, 8, 9, 9, 10, 10, 10.

I started out thinking "the aesthetic is perfect and it's OK"...to asking myself toward the end if it's my favorite Star Wars thing outside of Empire.

• Agree
Reactions: Triggermv and Gorm

Cyclonsin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2020
Savannah, GA
I can't remember any show where each episode just keeps building and improving. It's like 6, 6, 6, 7, 7, 8, 8, 9, 9, 10, 10, 10.

I started out thinking "the aesthetic is perfect and it's OK"...to asking myself toward the end if it's my favorite Star Wars thing outside of Empire.
Completely agree with the building but you need to put more respect on the first arc.

8, 8, 9, 8, 7, 10, 8, 8, 9, 10, 9, 10

This show is a gd masterpiece.

Reactions: BigTurk

Gorm

With any luck we will be there by Tuesday.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
I just got done watching Andor. Decided to binge it starting last Saturday.

What a phenomenal show. That was everything I was hoping a darker "Not for kids" Star Wars series could be under Disney. I was getting DS9 vibes several times and loved it. Can't wait for season 2.

houjix

Jul 21, 2021
Agreed. Episode 1, last weeks and this weeks are really the only ones worth it so far. Hoping those other 5 play some meaningful purpose soon.
Episode 4 was pretty good too, or whichever was the one with Commander Cody.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
I am pumped for Wednesday. Live action Mandalore this season

And this starts the annual challenge. Watch it every week or wait for the season to come out and bing it. This show seems so short every week that I prefer to sit down and just go through it all. But it's so hard to wait.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
And this starts the annual challenge. Watch it every week or wait for the season to come out and bing it. This show seems so short every week that I prefer to sit down and just go through it all. But it's so hard to wait.
With how much stuff is out there to binge I love having shows like this that I get to look forward to every week. Just what I like. Totally understand how people enjoy just being able to watch an entire season.

AirWalke

Aug 7, 2006
Des Moines
With how much stuff is out there to binge I love having shows like this that I get to look forward to every week. Just what I like. Totally understand how people enjoy just being able to watch an entire season.

I know we’re so accustomed to seasons dropping all on the same day but I love the way The Mandalorian is set up. It’s like little Star Wars comfort food every week. Din Djarin and Grogu are back and I ******* love every minute of it.

Help Support Us

Become a patron