STAFF PICKS: Xavier Foster

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
Does 07 have a solid history with this stuff like Artic Zone does?
He has in the past. Hasn't been posting much last couple years. I believe his connections are in the athletic department, and maybe not coaches directly.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I'd stay away from making fun of Iowa for not blowing out a team in the first half when we are likely to have our share of struggles this year.

I agree but most likely our struggles aren't going to be against state-city named teams, they will be against real teams.

Reactions: isutrevman

sadam

Jan 8, 2014
crowd looked piss poor again tonight. wonder what hawkeye fans excuse is for tonight, cant use exhibition excuse again.

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
He told the Iowa staff he is still undecided tonight. Sunday’s the day per his dad.

Still hearing from people that would know that he’s a strong ISU lean.
He isn't undecided. He knows exactly where he is going. I cannot imagine he just had to get one more game in at the asylum against the Ed's from Southern Illinois to make things crystal clear. ISU basketball has lived through worse than losing the likes of him. We won the final Big 8 conference tourney against LaFrentz. Tinsley and the boys owned Collison and Heinrich. In the past.....how many Iowa "Mr. Basketball" have gone to the Hawks? Glenn Worley, Bobby Hanson, Wade Lookingbill, Mark Gannon, Dean Oliver, Jeff Horner..........? I think the only time ISU really made bank with the in-state crop was Hoiberg's class. And yet who is considered the better program? He goes to Iowa....it will concern me one time a year, for a couple of hours on a cold December evening. After that.......