STAFF PICKS: Xavier Foster

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I have to say one big pull for Iowa that Fran can sell is that you don’t even have to pretend to play defense in that program. I know that would get my attention as a recruit.

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Jorbo’s beard...lol

tenor.gif

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
what posters are saying different things l?

I wasn't going to say anything but I think I will with some posters saying Xavier is 100% coming here. As of yesterday the coaching staff had no clue who he is going to pick so I am trying to figure out how people on here know. They were told by the family that they would be called on Sunday with the decision. So if you start seeing some changes then you will know where he is going. I don't believe they had any idea he was going back to Iowa tonight so I think that is a big telling sign. We will see. I hope he is just trolling them. If I hear anything more definite I will share.

JeanValette

Feb 15, 2016
Minnesota
I wasn't going to say anything but I think I will with some posters saying Xavier is 100% coming here. As of yesterday the coaching staff had no clue who he is going to pick so I am trying to figure out how people on here know. They were told by the family that they would be called on Sunday with the decision. So if you start seeing some changes then you will know where he is going. I don't believe they had any idea he was going back to Iowa tonight so I think that is a big telling sign. We will see. I hope he is just trolling them. If I hear anything more definite I will share.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
@ForeverIowan why did you dislike my post? I was asking a honest question. Artic has a solid history of this type of info. I don't recall 07 so I was asking if he has a solid history too.