STAFF PICKS: Jalen Terry

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Terry is expected to sign in the spring so ISU so there isn't a need to worry about numbers right now. Prohm can recruit him an see where the roster is in April. I think we'll all know well before then if a scholarship is opening up.
For “expected to sign in the Spring”, he sure is rushing to take visits before the early signing period is done.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Agree. It’s a shame because I honestly thought he was going to be better than Wigginton. Lewis just isn’t panning out and it doesn’t look like he’s going to be beating out any of the younger guys for minutes. He’s gone unless he doesn’t care about getting minutes and just wants to be here.
Wait what?

LLCoolJansma

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
For “expected to sign in the Spring”, he sure is rushing to take visits before the early signing period is done.
FWIW I read an article about him a week ago and I think it was the Rivals experts expectation he'd wait to spring for signing.
A player can commit at any time but he already picked one school and changed his mind. Makes since for him to make sure the situation he walks into is right. LSU for instance could get a post season ban at anytime may as well wait to make sure.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
FWIW I read an article about him a week ago and I think it was the Rivals experts expectation he'd wait to spring for signing.
A player can commit at any time but he already picked one school and changed his mind. Makes since for him to make sure the situation he walks into is right. LSU for instance could get a post season ban at anytime may as well wait to make sure.
ISU is the safe pick, then. He may as well go ahead and sign next week. :cool:

Cyforce

Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Terry likely looking to be the alpha guard. Guessing our shot at him would be as Haliburton's replacement. Which is fine either way but another year of TH would be preferred.