STAFF PICKS: Jalen Terry

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Terry is expected to sign in the spring so ISU so there isn't a need to worry about numbers right now. Prohm can recruit him an see where the roster is in April. I think we'll all know well before then if a scholarship is opening up.
For “expected to sign in the Spring”, he sure is rushing to take visits before the early signing period is done.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Agree. It’s a shame because I honestly thought he was going to be better than Wigginton. Lewis just isn’t panning out and it doesn’t look like he’s going to be beating out any of the younger guys for minutes. He’s gone unless he doesn’t care about getting minutes and just wants to be here.

Wait what?

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
For “expected to sign in the Spring”, he sure is rushing to take visits before the early signing period is done.

FWIW I read an article about him a week ago and I think it was the Rivals experts expectation he'd wait to spring for signing.
A player can commit at any time but he already picked one school and changed his mind. Makes since for him to make sure the situation he walks into is right. LSU for instance could get a post season ban at anytime may as well wait to make sure.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
FWIW I read an article about him a week ago and I think it was the Rivals experts expectation he'd wait to spring for signing.
A player can commit at any time but he already picked one school and changed his mind. Makes since for him to make sure the situation he walks into is right. LSU for instance could get a post season ban at anytime may as well wait to make sure.
ISU is the safe pick, then. He may as well go ahead and sign next week. :cool:

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
He’s a lock for Iowa State. (I reserve the right to change this the night before his commitment)

Am I doing this right??

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Terry likely looking to be the alpha guard. Guessing our shot at him would be as Haliburton's replacement. Which is fine either way but another year of TH would be preferred.