Site Conduct and Discourse

NENick

Feb 14, 2017
6 year anniversary of joining CF and I don't believe I've ever sent a PM, much less a harassing or threatening one. Didn't know it was a thing. Guess I need to up my game!

Actually, I can't fathom the mindset of taking a sports discussion board this seriously.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
6 year anniversary of joining CF and I don't believe I've ever sent a PM, much less a harassing or threatening one. Didn't know it was a thing. Guess I need to up my game!

Actually, I can't fathom the mindset of taking a sports discussion board this seriously.
It appears you haven’t opened my welcome to CF Dikpiks I send all new posters.

Williowa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2016
Pm hate....**** people are more creative then me

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
You guys remember the time someone start a thread saying “Hey CW, check your PMs”

Good ol days, back when special teams was the pride of Iowa State football and people argued if Ejims jersey should hang in the rafters while he was still attending underclassmen classes

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
what-shocked.gif
Who urinated under the mods front door?!
That's just wrong...and twisted.

Williowa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2016
You guys remember the time someone start a thread saying “Hey CW, check your PMs”

Good ol days, back when special teams was the pride of Iowa State football and people argued if Ejims jersey should hang in the rafters while he was still attending underclassmen classes
Is it time for Ejims jersey to hang?

It's been a while now.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids

The best thread in CF History

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
Yep... don't mess with the Purdy lovers.... it's not pretty.
Why wouldn't you love Purdy?

Even if I keep this mindset I still don't sleep great after many 8 PM games.
Last week I went to the KSU game and came home and re-watched it. I got 2.5 hours of sleep... haha

Some of us have been here damn near 20 years now. Just averaging one comment per day since 2006 would have one at ~6,000 comments, and things like gamedays result in a lot more posts those days.
Sounds like me.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Why wouldn't you love Purdy?

Last week I went to the KSU game and came home and re-watched it. I got 2.5 hours of sleep... haha

Sounds like me.

I don’t ‘love’ Purdy, but I sure wanted him to win tonight…. and have continued success.

All I meant by that is if you don’t basically worship him and say he’s by far the best ISU QB ever….. I could definitely see some people on here PM’ing you and ripping on you. They are VERY protective of Purdy.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I'm not fun to watch a game with. I freely admit it. I know this about myself, and as a result, I almost never post in game threads, at least during the game.
I will never understand game threads. Isn’t there a game to watch instead of posting? The whole concept blows my mind. I’m entertained by the craziness of reading them after a game sometimes.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron