SEC SEC SEC

Dopey

Nov 2, 2009
Is this the last time we’ll play them as a big 12 opponent? Or just the last time at home? Or does no one really know yet?

I thought the original report was them not going until 2025.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Is this the last time we’ll play them as a big 12 opponent? Or just the last time at home? Or does no one really know yet?

This might not be the last year, but theres no way they’re here until 2025. I think longest case scenario is next year is their last year. If they’re going to keep getting **** pounded, may as well do it for more money in the SEC.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa

I’m guessing we travel one more time to Austin next year, but that will be the final year.

• Agree
Reactions: tman24 and JP4CY

tplumm

Mar 3, 2010
Ankeny
For those that were at the game, what was being chanted at the very end; I thought they were doing cyclone, power, but that didn’t sound like it on TV.

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
For those that were at the game, what was being chanted at the very end; I thought they were doing cyclone, power, but that didn’t sound like it on TV.

It was Cyclone Power. There were sporadic SEC chants for most of the second half. Only one really broke through for the whole stadium.

And one "F*** the Longhorns" in the first half I think.

• Informative
Reactions: CyBobby

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
It was Cyclone Power. There were sporadic SEC chants for most of the second half. Only one really broke through for the whole stadium.

And one "F*** the Longhorns" in the first half I think.
The Cyclone Power and F*** the Longhorns were very audible while watching on TV. Well done.
the **** the Longhorns was EASILY heard on TV.
The students chanted Pole Assassin at one point in the third quarter too.
Love the student leadership!

Reactions: Lewey24

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron