Seat Selection:

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
We opted to stay in W again this year. Definitely is a fun section to be in. Hopefully you bring the W energy to the E Side

I’m interested to see how the overall energy dynamic shifts with Student section move. Im hoping the new folks in X and the ones that took lowers also a fun rowdy bunch.

"Reporting for duty, Sir!"

Planning to have some good fun in Section X Row 1.

OPButtrey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 21, 2010
I just selected my seats but when I log back in I can't see anything that lists those seats. Is that normal? Just want to make sure I didn't screw it up.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
I just selected my seats but when I log back in I can't see anything that lists those seats. Is that normal? Just want to make sure I didn't screw it up.
You should get an email from ISU confirming that you have moved your seats.

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
Could someone point me in the direction of where to buy those seat backs for the season?
You can order them through your Cyclone account. 2022 Cyclone Football Season Items.

If you can't find an option to add them in your account, you might have to call the ticket office to add them.
I had to do that a few years ago when I added them after ticket selection.

RLD4ISU

Sep 13, 2018
Otsego, MN
Seat backs are a must. Helps define your seat space.
Totally agree. Either that or be very aggressive with maintaining your seat.

We had one or two games where 2 people were missing from our group and people on one side totally took over those two spots and started encroaching ours. We didn't want to buy seat backs since we were at the top of the lower section & had the concrete wall to lean against. So we learned how to ensure we still had use of all the seats we paid for, regardless if someone would be sitting in it.

One year (different section) we bought seat backs after the first game. We were 2 seats from the end of the row and the people there kept pushing into ours. They were not happy when they arrived at the second game and saw we had seat backs.

• Haha
Reactions: GMackey32

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Totally agree. Either that or be very aggressive with maintaining your seat.

We had one or two games where 2 people were missing from our group and people on one side totally took over those two spots and started encroaching ours. We didn't want to buy seat backs since we were at the top of the lower section & had the concrete wall to lean against. So we learned how to ensure we still had use of all the seats we paid for, regardless if someone would be sitting in it.

One year (different section) we bought seat backs after the first game. We were 2 seats from the end of the row and the people there kept pushing into ours. They were not happy when they arrived at the second game and saw we had seat backs.
We bought them originally because there was a large group down the row from us that always snuck in a couple of extra people. Not little kids...full size adults. Each time we stood up and sat down, they spread out a little more and our space narrowed. Annoying as hell to only have one cheek on the bleacher...and that was back when I was still fairly narrow!

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
Seat backs are a must. Helps define your seat space
When my family had tickets when I was a kid, we had a pretty big dude sit next to me to the point where he was sitting on my seat number sticker and it was like I didn’t have a seat to sit in. We got seat backs the next season and the problem went away. I got tickets on my own for the first time this year with seats 8-9, so I need to claim my ground.

Help Support Us

Become a patron