Seat Selection:

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Different experience than me. I'm lower bowl and I would say I'm standing about half the game.
I applaud your enthusiasm. My body will not let me stand that long, but I am no less noisy despite my lack of verticality. However, if you're sitting in front of me this time around, I will be spending most of the game staring at your butt. So thanks, I guess?

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
@algonacy can probably verify this - I miss a lot of exciting plays because people in front of me can jump up faster than I can, and when I DO make it to my feet, they are STILL taller than me despite being a row below me. :D
Ah well, that's what the replays on the big screen are for, right? :D

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
@algonacy can probably verify this - I miss a lot of exciting plays because people in front of me can jump up faster than I can, and when I DO make it to my feet, they are STILL taller than me despite being a row below me. :D
Ah well, that's what the replays on the big screen are for, right? :D
Aisle seats KC is my recommendation. When my kids were younger they could get angles on plays when they were in the aisle.

I misunderstood the E section. We are in section 30 now. A little lower than we wanted since we were adding the ticket we dropped last year. Wife requires an aisle seat so we were limited on what we could do.

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Aisle seats KC is my recommendation. When my kids were younger they could get angles on plays when they were in the aisle.

I misunderstood the E section. We are in section 30 now. A little lower than we wanted since we were adding the ticket we dropped last year. Wife requires an aisle seat so we were limited on what we could do.
I get it now - you're still on the east side. We're just going to bop around the west side each year until we find a landing spot. At most, it's only 7 games in bad (for me) seats each year. There were no aisle seat pairs in the area we were looking this time around. :(

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
So what should I expect now, moving from the top of the SW corner down the lower deck of the NE corner?

Didley

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 19, 2019
We picked seats last week and moved from W on the east side to E to get some shade. Disappointed to hear about the lack of energy and hope that will change. I've been hoarse after games several times so we'll do our part to help bring it up!
We opted to stay in W again this year. Definitely is a fun section to be in. Hopefully you bring the W energy to the E Side

I’m interested to see how the overall energy dynamic shifts with Student section move. Im hoping the new folks in X and the ones that took lowers also a fun rowdy bunch.

CaptainMorgan

Aug 2, 2019
Currently have 2 tickets in section 18 row 32. I have the choice to move seats tomorrow. Any recommendations on if there are any better sections or stick with what I got? This is only my second year of having season tickets

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
Currently have 2 tickets in section 18 row 32. I have the choice to move seats tomorrow. Any recommendations on if there are any better sections or stick with what I got? This is only my second year of having season tickets
You can preview what is available at your level to see if there is a place you may like better.

Mead For My Horses

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 23, 2020
I'd say those are prime seats if you can take the sun. There were very few seats together in the corresponding west side sections last I checked.