Recruits & Transfers

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
God. Don’t post this stuff. This makes me want to get tickets to see that in person in that hellhole.

Do yourself a favor and don't fall for it. Having to put up with 12,000 Hawk fans just wouldn't be worth the irritation . IMO

HGoat1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 25, 2018
Denver, Colorado
Sounds like Teske is going to Iowa.

I don't really get it, maybe Schriever isn't healthy. Regardless I don't see him being very effective at 133.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Do yourself a favor and don't fall for it. Having to put up with 12,000 Hawk fans just wouldn't be worth the irritation . IMO
I totally agree. 100%

However, picturing a first hand experience of that SMALL, small chance of seeing that same 12,000 crying and tending to their butthurt egos if ISU would happen to the unthinkable makes me pause for a second about. It would be beyond glorious.

Reactions: NWICY

CyDawg23

Nov 13, 2017
I totally agree. 100%

However, picturing a first hand experience of that SMALL, small chance of seeing that same 12,000 crying and tending to their butthurt egos if ISU would happen to the unthinkable makes me pause for a second about. It would be beyond glorious.
Not sure I'd want to be there for that wonderful victory. Their wrestling fans are quite aggressive, especially after a loss. Hawkeye fans are aggressive because of an enlarged medulla oblongata. It's the sector of the brain which controls aggressive behavior. The medulla oblongata is where anger, jealousy and aggression come from.

Clone83

Mar 25, 2006

A busy summer circuit now turns to a fall stretch that will include a college commitment. Adams said he has official visits lined up, and will make his decision in September or October. He’ll wait until his lengthy offer list is trimmed to five before making it public.

Reactions: Stevetasker

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
I don't know anything about him, but another transfer out of IC:

He was pretty much a room guy. Wasn't going to beat out Spencer Lee or Schriever/Teske at 133, and then after this year they have Ayala/Jesuroga to man 125/133 for several years. I wouldn't be shocked to see him go to an SDSU or school that size to get some mat time

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
I remember him being pretty good in high school and I think he made a world team at one point. Hasn’t done anything of note in college though. Too many mouths to feed there at the lower weights I’m surprised Ybarra is still there

cycloneman003

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 14, 2008
Madison, WI
If his choice in coaching situations is any indicator, he must a prefer a steady decline in emotional stability in his life. Going Cael to Brands-lite and now to Dumb and Dumber.... WOOF

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclone27inQC