Recruits & Transfers

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
You have some bold takes but you’re wrong here. Here’s a match against one of the goats. He got ridden like a horse for the first couple minutes but after that he battled hard. He was excellent but dealt with a lot of concussion problems. Wasn’t Dake also World class at Greco even though he didn’t wrestle worlds ever? I won’t compare Adam’s to Dake but he does have great defense and athleticism. I think Adams turns into a college stud.

Not watching that match, but what was the score? What was Jake D’s best folk win? Battled hard, that he could definitely do. Get out on bottom, attack legs, defend shots? Not so sure about any of that.

Adam’s may turn out to be a great folk wrestler. I’ll play the odds though that he won’t.

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
There were stories he struggles making 25 years ago. Wonder if that could be coming back into play.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
We get to be sideline experts and judges!!!
This is a super interesting conversation though. I was ok and able to beat several folk state qualifiers (and one little prick from minnesota that placed in their folk state, supposedly) in freestyle and greco. Maybe because I knew the rules a little better and all it takes is to catch a guy in a bad spot. But I was never good by any means at folk. Like at ALL.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron