Recruits & Transfers

CyGold

Mar 25, 2015
And the possibility that Kueter never makes an NCAA finals. Carroll, Hopke, Mullen, Kueter all in this class alone with be great Hwts and add in Feldman from class above. I love seeing great big guys lately
After what I witnessed from Kueter so far I wouldn't bet against him. He's a beast in all sports and a supreme competitor. Wish he was going to be a Clone instead.

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
After what I witnessed from Kueter so far I wouldn't bet against him. He's a beast in all sports and a supreme competitor. Wish he was going to be a Clone instead.
I won’t wager against him lol but won’t be easy there will be lots of competition. Similar to what kerkvliet has dealt with.

Reactions: CyGold

pancake

Nov 19, 2017
If Keuter focuses on wrestling I think he is a multiple NCAA champ. If he’s a football starter, I’m not sure he wrestles all 4 years.
Spot on, n
No way he does both and is relevant in both. He should pick one and go all in.

cywr89

May 14, 2009
Spot on, n
No way he does both and is relevant in both. He should pick one and go all in.
I’m pretty his first love is FB. Actually heard he doesn’t really like wrestling but does it because he so good. Not sure how much truth is in that but it will be interesting to watch his progress in college.

CycloneFan97

Jun 19, 2017
I’m pretty his first love is FB. Actually heard he doesn’t really like wrestling but does it because he so good. Not sure how much truth is in that but it will be interesting to watch his progress in college.
Is Keuter going 197 or HWT in college?

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
Being a top dog we will see what happens when he’s fighting for a spot just to make the team and his ego is bruised. He might just migrate back to what he’s great at

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
All depends on how the money works out. By playing football, his scholarship goes to football and is a full ride. If he quits, then dumb and dumber can give him anywhere from a 0 to 100% scholarship, rare to receive 100% especially for an in state wrestler. So he would most likely be paying some of his own way if he quits football.

Reactions: buf87

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
Josh Hokit from Fresno State a couple years back made it work. All-American plus RB I believe for the football team. Pretty rare to actually do both throughout college.

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
All depends on how the money works out. By playing football, his scholarship goes to football and is a full ride. If he quits, then dumb and dumber can give him anywhere from a 0 to 100% scholarship, rare to receive 100% especially for an in state wrestler. So he would most likely be paying some of his own way if he quits football.
Don’t think it is rare at all for someone like Keuter to get 100%. Arguably #1 P4P

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
Please tell me we recruited Christian Carroll. Word on the street is he’s on the move and heading to the Big12.

I’d guess Okie State to fill Ferrari’s spot.

Gantry

Jan 24, 2022
If anyone can get him to 197 it's John Smith, but Carroll is BIG at 220. Hard to believe he can get there...