Recruits & Transfers

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
As a side not, just realizing how insane Iowa’s 2023 class is. Jesuroga, Arnold, Keuter. That’s 3 of the overall top 10. Keuter is a question mark due to football, but if he sticks with wrestling is an absolute stud.
I’m not going to include a kid from Georgia who wrestled for a Pennsylvania prep school and completed one more transfer in a list to brag up Iowa HS wrestling.

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
I’m not going to include a kid from Georgia who wrestled for a Pennsylvania prep school and completed one more transfer in a list to brag up Iowa HS wrestling.
I meant the University Iowa’s recruiting class. Not the HS state.

cyclonenation5

Jul 12, 2013
Ames

Flo article on Swiderski. Talks about the first Mendez match, his training leading up to it, his Michigan prep career, the second Mendez match, and his college choice (was leaning Michigan early, Metcalf was a key part in him coming here).

As expected, he'll be in Ames next month and will be gunning for the 141 spot.

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA

Flo article on Swiderski. Talks about the first Mendez match, his training leading up to it, his Michigan prep career, the second Mendez match, and his college choice (was leaning Michigan early, Metcalf was a key part in him coming here).

As expected, he'll be in Ames next month and will be gunning for the 141 spot.
Casey is going to be a fan favorite very early on in his career. He seems to have the work ethic of an Ian Parker with all the tools and athleticism.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
He for sure has a little punk to him when he wrestles. Naak has the same trait where I’m guessing other teams will not be fans of them when they wrestle
Definitely. The Cuban most definitely has more than a little bit of punk in him and by all accounts most of us love the **** out of that guy. Give me a room full of punks.