Recruits & Transfers

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
Do you like Tate as a recruit more than Arnold?
Right now Arnold is a different tier of recruit than Tate. Arnold is a blue chip top 10 overall. Tate is in the next tier just outside the top 20.

Beating Arnold is the kind of win that could really propel someone up though.

Reactions: stuclone

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
Right now Arnold is a different tier of recruit than Tate. Arnold is a blue chip top 10 overall. Tate is in the next tier just outside the top 20.

Only watched some YouTube videos of him wrestling and he’s entertaining. Quick feet and great hand fighter for his age.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

Idk if he beats him or not but I think Naak moves up ladder as things go on.

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
As a side not, just realizing how insane Iowa’s 2023 class is. Jesuroga, Arnold, Keuter. That’s 3 of the overall top 10. Keuter is a question mark due to football, but if he sticks with wrestling is an absolute stud.

cywr89

May 14, 2009
Naak appears to have way more room for development than Arnold. Arnold was ranked high as a HS Freshman and his progression has been flat the last couple years.

FAN4ISU

Apr 2, 2022
Tate is aggressive and physical I would like to see him and Arnold go at it! Arnold may have a little lead early but when Tate is done beating on him for five minutes he will catch him the last minute. Another physical wrestler I hope we get is Porter I think he would beat Jesuroga handley.

Reactions: stuclone