Recruits & Transfers

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
With the current roster, Devine is probably the favorite but I think the staff has been happy with how Broderson has progressed so far this off-season
What was Broderson dinged up with last year? His shoulder? He has such an exciting skill set if he can put it together.

Reactions: CyCloneRastlinG

DantheFan

Feb 10, 2010
Looking at the current room and the guys coming in, it really does feel like the entire room is going to be elevated and there will be multiple legit contenders at many of the weights.

I'm betting the next recruiting class will have some upper weights to flesh that all out even more.

Here's hoping the team keeps elevating!
Definitely feels good to see us loading up with hammers.

Boxer007

Aug 15, 2012
There were early whispers of potential visits from transfer candidates…. Nada. Anything cooking? Is there anyone out there still worth taking?

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
What’s the inside scoop with Bas Diaz? The other big name guys out of WSR go to Sebolt but I see he trains with Big Game. Naturally that should mean he’s an Iowa State lean right?

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
There were early whispers of potential visits from transfer candidates…. Nada. Anything cooking? Is there anyone out there still worth taking?
Lamont visited and went to Wisconsin
I think Finesilver visit, but haven’t heard anything else about him

Tigerguy_

Sep 26, 2020
There’s been visits, but it needs to be a fit on both ends to take them, and it needs to make sense financially.

So far, the lineup fit wasn’t there, and it made no sense to get in a bidding war for a guy that doesn’t give you that much more over what you already have.

NEICyFan

Feb 10, 2011
What’s the inside scoop with Bas Diaz? The other big name guys out of WSR go to Sebolt but I see he trains with Big Game. Naturally that should mean he’s an Iowa State lean right?

You will see a lot of coaches stay away from him due to his family life.

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
Wish we could have a spot for the Messenbrink kid and take all of Cal Baptist class. That kid is going to be really good
I was most impressed with him last week at the open and then he follows it up by beating Haines. Every coach is kicking themselves for that one. Should be keeping a closer eye on these Askren kids.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron