RECRUITING: Re-al Mitchell commits

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
Re-al seems like a really mature young man. I doubt he is hanging his head. In fact, I bet he is working his butt off to be better and prove he is the best QB.

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
Kinda like how Re al took over the offense when he was a JR? And I think Soph as well? Heck Re AL was starting QB for arguably #1 HS program in country for better than 1.5 yrs and we are questioning whether he can play QB in college? Mabye he cant but I wouldnt doubt him.

If Re AL were starting QB for Dowling he would be states player of the year.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
I'm not really concerned about it. Re-al is a great athlete and sounds like the kind of guy you want on your team. I'm happy to have him on the team regardless of where he ends up playing.

DesMoinesCy

Oct 10, 2012
Des Moines
If Re-AL was starting QB for Dowling he would be states player of the year.

Actually he wouldn't be the top recruit on Dowling Catholic's team. Defensive end John Waggoner has offers from nearly half the SEC, Big 12 and Big 10 schools.

To be sure, Re-Al is ranked a lot higher than Ryan Boyle was and Boyle is Dowling Catholic's highest ranked quarterback of the past 15 years.

• Funny
Reactions: isu2014

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
I'm not sure why so many get sour when suggesting he'll move to slot or corner. He looks like DeShaunte Jones to me. Phenomenal athlete that could impact the game in a lot of ways. Some people think it's an insult to say he should switch positions.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
I'm not sure why so many get sour when suggesting he'll move to slot or corner. He looks like DeShaunte Jones to me. Phenomenal athlete that could impact the game in a lot of ways. Some people think it's an insult to say he should switch positions.

Yeah, he has the talent to play multiple positions. Quarterback is probably the one we'd most like to see him succeed in though (as fans).

isu2014

May 16, 2011
Oskaloosa, IA
Actually he wouldn't be the top recruit on Dowling Catholic's team. Defensive end John Waggoner has offers from nearly half the SEC, Big 12 and Big 10 schools.

To be sure, Re-Al is ranked a lot higher than Ryan Boyle was and Boyle is Dowling Catholic's highest ranked quarterback of the past 15 years.
He might be. Remember, he'd be playing Iowa high school level football...which is better than a lot of people think, but not nearly as good as the competition he's facing now.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
giphy.gif

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone