Random Thoughts XII - This Thread Delivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
I'll be the tall college kid with the yellow shirt on; wave if you see me! ;)
yeah, that'll definitely help narrow it down haha. But have fun!

At the 2015 Wisconsin-Iowa game a 15-16 year old Iowa fan was punched by a Wisconsin fan as everyone was leaving the stadium. We all got an email about it and the description was something like "white male in his 20s between 5'8"-6'2" wearing a red shirt and jeans." Yeah, that's a super helpful description guys.

Also, unrelated, but I actually don't mind Kirk Herbstreit; I think he does a good job (it helps that he just said something nice about the badgers).

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
I'll be the one wearing a coral sweater and matching colored Keds 2 hours away and at the wrong time.

(But seriously...if you're watching that game tonight, and they follow a TOE player or coach into the tunnel postgame, you might see me.)

Reactions: oldman and cyrevkah

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
It wasn't pretty but a win is a win.

It shouldn't surprise me that people have just been getting hostile about the uniform color schemes.

• Agree
Reactions: CloneLawman

Sousaclone

Apr 29, 2006
North of Seattle
It wasn't pretty but a win is a win.

It shouldn't surprise me that people have just been getting hostile about the uniform color schemes.

People just seem to be hostile in general. I'm at the point where the time I spend on CF is pretty much just in this thread. I'll look in a couple of others and just decide they aren't worth the drama.

Reactions: cyrocksmypants

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
people who live in Nebraska (so @Cyclones_R_GR8 and others) does Nebraska have a call in show after their football games and if so do you know what channel? Becuse I want to here if there's a meltdown today

UPDATE: I FOUND IT.

And 1st caller says he's done and will not be going to any more games because he can't take it anymore. The announcers just called him a bandwagon fan (which he is).

And yes, I am an *******

edit #2: Second fan sounds like he's done and said "it's hard" and "where's the hope?"

Last edited:

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
people who live in Nebraska (so @Cyclones_R_GR8 and others) does Nebraska have a call in show after their football games and if so do you know what channel? Becuse I want to here if there's a meltdown today

And 1st caller says he's done and will not be going to any more games because he can't take it anymore. The announcers just called him a bandwagon fan (which he is).

And yes, I am an *******
A little schadenfreude where the Huskers are concerned does not make one an *******. They have earned some serious comeuppance over the years.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha

And yes, I am an *******

edit #2: Second fan sounds like he's done and said "it's hard" and "where's the hope?"
Generally I like to show up at a game watch when the Huskers are losing. I have never listened to a post game show. Right now I keep hearing either its gonna nbn a take time to nothing at all. The latter being the better option.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
Generally I like to show up at a game watch when the Huskers are losing. I have never listened to a post game show. Right now I keep hearing either its gonna nbn a take time to nothing at all. The latter being the better option.
yeah most fans are on board and saying it'll take some time, but there are a few who are jumping ship

Status
Not open for further replies.