Random Thoughts XI (Eleven Pipers Piping)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Fun fact: my friend went on a first date to a corn maze, he's now marrying that girl next year.

That's the first thing I think of every time I hear about corn mazes
8172567.jpg

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
So I was driving through the North Loop today and noticed there was a building called the Velo Apartments. There's a giant bike tire on the building. Did @VeloClone get into real estate?

Those apartments are owned by CLPF-VELO LLC. The LLC is actually a Delaware LLC, which claims a principal place of business at 230 PARK AVE 12TH FLR, NEW YORK, NY 10169.

The Manager is listed as Douglas F Wolski with the following address:
1717 MCKINNEY AVENUE
SUITE 1900
DALLAS, TX 75202
The Minnesota registered office is located at 2345 Rice Str #230, Roseville, MN 55113, but that is simply the address for Corporation Service Company, which is in the business of serving as a registered agent for foreign entities.

I haven't answered your question yet. I'll have Woo do a bit of research and report in later.

• Informative
Reactions: cyrevkah and NWICY

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Those apartments are owned by CLPF-VELO LLC. The LLC is actually a Delaware LLC, which claims a principal place of business at 230 PARK AVE 12TH FLR, NEW YORK, NY 10169.

The Manager is listed as Douglas F Wolski with the following address:
1717 MCKINNEY AVENUE
SUITE 1900
DALLAS, TX 75202
The Minnesota registered office is located at 2345 Rice Str #230, Roseville, MN 55113, but that is simply the address for Corporation Service Company, which is in the business of serving as a registered agent for foreign entities.

I haven't answered your question yet. I'll have Woo do a bit of research and report in later.
So you're saying that Velo is in the business of money laundering and human trafficking?

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Lawyer speak
giphy.gif
o Lawyer: "Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?"
o Witness: "No."
o Lawyer: "Did you check for blood pressure?"
o Lawyer: "Did you check for breathing?"
o Lawyer: "So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autopsy?"
o Lawyer: "How can you be so sure, Doctor?"
o Witness: "Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar."
o Lawyer: "But could the patient have still been alive nevertheless?"
o Witness: "Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive and practicing law somewhere."

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
o Lawyer: "Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?"
o Lawyer: "Did you check for blood pressure?"
o Lawyer: "Did you check for breathing?"
o Lawyer: "So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autopsy?"
o Lawyer: "How can you be so sure, Doctor?"
o Witness: "Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar."
o Lawyer: "But could the patient have still been alive nevertheless?"
o Witness: "Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive and practicing law somewhere."
Q: "Do you recall the time that you examined the body?"
A: "The autopsy started around 8:30 p.m."
Q: "And Mr. Dennington was dead at the time?"
A: "No, he was sitting on the table wondering why I was doing an
autopsy."

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
Ours start tonight. Should make another deep run. Looks like the same team that beat us last year is in the way again of a trip to Camp Randall. However, we are better this year and that team doesn't have the top QB and receiver anymore. But that's 3 wins away yet.

Reactions: wxman1

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Pants, I learned about myself as a leader the past couple days. I'm pretty much motivated by power and influence and I found another young manager who is the same way. We shall conquer. She was braver than I though. I chickened last second and put something else first.

But I was told in a scenario that I have empathy and demonstrate that I care about others.

So I'm basically you but with boobs and a heart. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron