Random Thoughts XI (Eleven Pipers Piping)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
After an 11 hour work day yesterday, I got home and there was a smell coming from beneath the kitchen sink. The garbage disposal had been leaking so we got to remove everything from beneath the sink and clean up the mess under there. We now have only a bucket under the sink. Got a new garbage disposal last night and will be installing it Thursday. Fun?

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Two guys taking a knee. I question their loyalty to Catalan
I guess this one's going to the cave.
tenor.gif

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
After an 11 hour work day yesterday, I got home and there was a smell coming from beneath the kitchen sink. The garbage disposal had been leaking so we got to remove everything from beneath the sink and clean up the mess under there. We now have only a bucket under the sink. Got a new garbage disposal last night and will be installing it Thursday. Fun?

Just throw it out the kitchen window, better for your pipes and environment. Go green!!

• Agree
Reactions: jcyclonee

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I despise garbage disposals. All they do is eat spoons.

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA

Plumbing. Yes. I had something similar a couple weeks ago in the master bath, went to unclog the drain and ended up replacing the entire P-trap. Breathe shallow, through your mouth.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Just throw it out the kitchen window, better for your pipes and environment. Go green!!
Also better for my sanity.

Plumbing. Yes. I had something similar a couple weeks ago in the master bath, went to unclog the drain and ended up replacing the entire P-trap. Breathe shallow, through your mouth.
I have to deal with enough clogged bathroom sinks and tubs full of hair from 3 women in my house. I can't even imagine with 6.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
The vixen made lasagna on Sunday........and the best part was, there were leftovers!!!

1. Leftover lasagna>freshly made lasagna
2. Just throwing in here that I love your CF name for your wife.

Garbage disposal replacement is the only plumbing husband is allowed to do himself. He has successfully completed this in two houses. Banned on the rest since he and his brother messed up our master bath plumbing a week before I had my nine pound baby.:(

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I Hate Deer Fall 2017 Edition: Put my Schefflera Arboricola indoor tree outside earlier this summer. Been trying to kill the scale that infested it. The google says to throw it away and they are impossible to get rid of. I am trying to be the first to "win" this. Used some systemic stuff and also strayed with an alcohol mix. They just seem to keep coming back. Channeling my inner McNamara and pursuing a war I cannot win.

Anyway, something keeps knocking it over. Based on the damage that deer did to my hostas while I was gone I am guessing the ******* deer are the ones that have knocked it over. The big pot it is in must weigh 25-30 pounds so it was unlikely the squirrels or feral cats did it. Was thinking aliens for a while. At least the ravaged hostas were at the end of their seasonal run but it's a reminder those ******* deer will be back for the yews this winter. Pulled out the stinky ick deer spray. If I lived in the country they would all be dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.