Random Thoughts VIII: The Ocho

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Trying to get enthused for the game tomorrow. I have to go to a gamewatch at our alumni bar tomorrow but really should be painting and then raking. I hate how ******* football interferes with life in the fall. It's always a race to get **** down before winter smacks you in the face. Could be worse, I guess, since going to the game would waste the entire weekend and not just 4 hours.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Would anyone be interested in tickets to today's game? Lower bowl end zone $40 obo. They are from that texting thing so I would need to email you a link and give you my cell number to access. Thus I would like to sell with someone I trust.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
Today, for early Halloween, I'm dressed up like a sports reporter while husband is dressed up like a college student.

That 4:40a alarm sucked.

Thinking regular coffee won't do today...the mocha will have to do.

Reactions: wxman1 and Cybirdy

Cybirdy

Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Had to go to 3 stores to find my cinnamon rolls. Anyone can stop by, there are 3 of us tailgating with another 3 if the old guys can make it over to A from S. Cinnamon rolls, breakfast pizza, little smokies, Scotcharoos.

I need to read over the parking info again. My ticket and parking pass won't get here until about 9:30am. :(

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Had to go to 3 stores to find my cinnamon rolls. Anyone can stop by, there are 3 of us tailgating with another 3 if the old guys can make it over to A from S. Cinnamon rolls, breakfast pizza, little smokies, Scotcharoos.

I need to read over the parking info again. My ticket and parking pass won't get here until about 9:30am. :(
That might make it tough for any extended tailgating... :(

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN

I'll be at the NAD bus, lot D4. It usually is at the North end of the lot not far from the fire truck. I would love to meet anyone who wants to stop by.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
And singing, in my best Mr. Rodgers voice, "And it's a poopie old day in the neihgborhood.'
Gloomy ass weather.

Yesterday I thought, oh nice, warm in the 70's and opened garage door and started to tape some walls for more painting and the tape was not sticking to the waterproofed paint on the block wall. First thought was damn rain and leaking wall but then realized it was so humid out that it was condensation on the cool wall. Can't win. Me and painting is like CG and grass seeding and landscaping. It's a damn conspiracy!

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Husband scored a Prohm signed basketball in the alumni band raffle.

Now to figure out how to display.

All of RTT is absolutely ......

tumblr_mri1mwGZb61qzc6ego1_1280.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron