Random thoughts thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISUKing

Apr 27, 2010
Ankeny, IA
And would someone mind typing "how to get a child's blood of out anything" and PM me the results? I don't want that **** on my google search.

Hydrogen peroxide will get blood stains out. Just be careful how much you use and how long you let it sit as you don't want to end up with a lighter spot in your carpet. It doesn't take much, do it quick and it works like a charm.

If you have darker carpet, might want to try in a small spot first.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
There is, we just don't let the women use it because they'll try to put bowls of potpourri and flower scented candles in it.

I promise I don't do that. I will probably leave hair everywhere though.

the government came back to life and I got my thing done. I know you all cared deeply.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
I promise I don't do that. I will probably leave hair everywhere though.

the government came back to life and I got my thing done. I know you all cared deeply.

And brushes. And hair curlers/straighteners. And makeup. And those stupid hair pins that end up everywhere.

I've lived with a woman. I know how it works.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
And brushes. And hair curlers/straighteners. And makeup. And those stupid hair pins that end up everywhere.

I've lived with a woman. I know how it works.

ok, there's a straightener out today, but normally I put that away. Makeup is all in containers and bobby pins are under control. Counter needs to be cleaned though, it's dirty.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
ok, there's a straightener out today, but normally I put that away. Makeup is all in containers and bobby pins are under control. Counter needs to be cleaned though, it's dirty.

And there's probably about a 40 percent chance you forgot to turn the hair straightener off or unplug it?

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Just noticed I inadvertently put my name in a post. Try not to stalk me too much, CF. Or do. It wouldn't be the first time. Just try to keep the death threats to a minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron