Random thoughts thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Cowgirl, you should go with oil rubbed bronze for all fixtures, knobs, hinges, etc. Looks very nice IMO

yeah, I think it looks nice but DH wasn't a huge fan. It also may have been more $$. But I do wonder if that's the color on the way in.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
carlhungus didn't do his Friday thread

and how do I not end up divorced like all you people? That would make me sad.

CarolinaCy

Apr 18, 2008
yeah, I think it looks nice but DH wasn't a huge fan. It also may have been more $$. But I do wonder if that's the color on the way in.

Yeah it's typically the most expensive but I think it looks classy. Had that in a former house that was new with white doors and white trim. The contrast looked sharp I thought. So I suppose it depends on the color doors and trim you're going with.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Yeah it's typically the most expensive but I think it looks classy. Had that in a former house that was new with white doors and white trim. The contrast looked sharp I thought. So I suppose it depends on the color doors and trim you're going with.

white trim. I think white interior doors, but kids are dirty little things so I think I want to use something not white. I can't for the life of me remember the color used in the two houses we saw and loved. The one had black wrought iron thingies going to the basement that looked nice. If it's the same price, I may go with the bronze look since 00 said my beloved brushed nickel is old news. But it's not something I care enough about to spend much extra $$$ on.

Status
Not open for further replies.