• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Paying the 20 bucks to do the three payment plan. Was going to dump the money into a 529 and take out right away, but a couple days too late for the first payment to do that. So the scholarships should take care of it........found out that many are split in fall and spring. No problem, he has a nice one that says the checks will be available at the HS come August first......well wife calls and finds out that in the remodeling, they can’t remember what happened to the checks.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
I've never seen Legal Eagles. Wierd....
I like Deborah Winger's hair. Daryl Hannah is also very easy to look at. Robert Redford needs a haircut.
LOL...can I get more two-dimensional thus far.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
@cyrocksmypants youre in DC right?

I’ve got a few hours to kill on Saturday and a few on Tuesday next week while waiting for a flight. Anything you suggest ?

Last time we just did a quick bus tour that took you around to the main attractions.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
You’re flying into Reagan I assume? How much time is a few hours?
Yeah Reagan.

Roughly 4 hours or so. Going with coworkers. 1 is fun but the other two are older and don’t like walking so may just ditch them.

Last edited:

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Yeah Reagan.

Roughly 4 hours or so. Going with coworkers. 1 is fun but the other two are older and don’t like walking so may just ditch them.

I’m assuming you’re wanting like, non-traditional DC things?

Brewmaster’s Castle is a cool brewery that’s in like an old castle. The Blind Whino is pretty cool, it’s an old church that was turned into like a 60’s psychedelic museum. Or, quite frankly, just meandering around the cobblestone streets of Alexandria and going to one of the bars or restaurants around there is cool. I love Old Town.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Turns out my daycare mom friend is originally from western IA. She ended up at the wrong school but most family went to ISU. Then I was stalking as I do and discovered they own a house literally like a block from where we almost bought. We could have been neighbors! We put in an offer and everything but I got cold feet and backed out. I suppose if we had bought it, we may have had a baby at a different time since this was a year before we built and then maybe we wouldn't have gotten to have kiddos the same age. But they have a different elementary and middle school district I believe so after daycare they'll never see each other. That's so sad. DH thinks I borrow trouble on the stuff I worry about. I don't see it.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
My peppers are doing pretty well this year after failing last year. Green beans are also prolific and I think DH has like 7 watermelon going. Tomatoes coming along and carrots are kinda meh.

Reactions: NWICY and SCyclone
Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron