Random Thoughts the 13th: Jason Takes RTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
I don't drive particularly slow, but I absolutely hate tailgaters. People who refuse to observe a safe following distance should not be allowed to drive.
I love when you leave a safe distance especially winter driving and some ass hole decides to merge into your lane and then hit the brakes because there suddenly isn't enough space.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I love when you leave a safe distance especially winter driving and some ass hole decides to merge into your lane and then hit the brakes because there suddenly isn't enough space.

Yeah people think 4 wheel or all-wheel drive make them invincible on snowy or ice.

You simply can't beat physics.

Basically in driving people don't behave like what they're doing is a really dangerous thing when it absolutely is.

• Agree
Reactions: stvfarmboy

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Have a friend who spent two weeks in the hospital for heart issues. They cleared him to go home, rolled him in a wheelchair Outside and let him get up, walk away to the parking lot, get into his pickup and drive away.

Figured they would want someone to drive him.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Long day today, but good. Festival week thing that DH and our friends love to do so we went to some stuff today. Two nights in a row of going out to eat with the monkey. Tis an adventure. He's so social though. Smiles at everyone, basically no stranger anxiety - except with Grandma when she was here Monday though he did warm up and then cried when she went into the bathroom.

Anyway, he needed a nap in the afternoon so I went and sat with him in the car, turned into two hours and it was snowing. Covering up with baby blankets was like man, this is how it ends. Freezing to death in the car. Not really, I could have moved and turned the car on. He was good but my feet started getting cold.

Oh, and I almost gave myself a black eye trying to get our seat to come back up after having it reclined and it smashed me in the face. Glad it was me and not the baby though.

He crashed hard after dinner though, think he's still recovering from last week.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Why don’t they sell underwear in 7 packs. Picked up a 5 pack that had one freebie so I’m one short of having new underwear for a whole week. I know they sell the fancy singles that cost 20 bucks a piece but I’m cheap. I complained about 6 for 35 dollars.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
That must be some fancy underwear. Fruit of the Loom boxers are like 5 for $16

I was at kohl’s. They don’t have cheap stuff and wife had 10 kohl’s bucks. If I didn’t spend it, she would head down and do about 500 dollars damage. Fruit of the loom boxer briefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.