Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Starting to think this power outage is going to be a long one
So you're saying you might not be able to watch any more college basketball this weekend?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Dropped my tax stuff and spoke with my guy for a minute. I paid for all my oldest college expenses but since he graduated in may and started work right away, I don’t get to take credit for his college, he gets the deduction. Niiiicccceeeee…….

This old geezer is smarter than his kids admit. Youngest driving and he asks why the radio is cranked but nearly inaudible while playing off his phone. I ask one question and he finally realizes the problem.

Daughter then continually stays at her bf’s place when she comes home and wants me to magically make a vehicle repair without ever having the car in possession. About ready to sign the title over to her and tell her to figure stuff out from here on.

Reactions: NWICY

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Dropped my tax stuff and spoke with my guy for a minute. I paid for all my oldest college expenses but since he graduated in may and started work right away, I don’t get to take credit for his college, he gets the deduction. Niiiicccceeeee…….

This old geezer is smarter than his kids admit. Youngest driving and he asks why the radio is cranked but nearly inaudible while playing off his phone. I ask one question and he finally realizes the problem.

Daughter then continually stays at her bf’s place when she comes home and wants me to magically make a vehicle repair without ever having the car in possession. About ready to sign the title over to her and tell her to figure stuff out from here on.

Well that would be a rude awakening for her. Does the bf go to ISU also?

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
Also, monitoring her location so that you get the house straightened up before she gets home.
Normally the house is in tip top shape for her return but I replaced a broken bathroom exhaust fan/light today so she just going to have to deal with a dirty house when she gets home tonight. I have transitioned from mr fix it to master griller / beer drinker / basketball fan for the rest of the evening.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Brownsdale MN fire dept spring fish fry is a very good event, will go back again if I remember when they have it.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
For those that know....does an Index Market Account's dividend paid depend on how much is in the account?

Like if there's $10,000 in the account to start, and the dividend is around $60 in a month, would that be the same if the account had $2,000? I don't seem to get a good answer via google.

I'm trying to set up a savings account with a different bank for a higher APY and decide if I should leave the Index account alone or not. TIA.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
For those that know....does an Index Market Account's dividend paid depend on how much is in the account?

Like if there's $10,000 in the account to start, and the dividend is around $60 in a month, would that be the same if the account had $2,000? I don't seem to get a good answer via google.

I'm trying to set up a savings account with a different bank for a higher APY and decide if I should leave the Index account alone or not. TIA.

I would think it would be income dependent the larger the base the larger the gross dividend. No way can a $2000 account yield as well as a 10,000 IMO. @BCClone He is smart about finances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron