Random Thoughts 17: Here we go again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Octopus is more like slimy fish than calamari.

BC - If you get a chance, fried calamari is really good. The pieces that look like tentacles can be off-putting due to their texture but the little round pieces are always good. I guess you'd sort of compare it to fried clams.

note: There is a couple of potential euphemisms and an easy word scramble in there if anybody wants to try.
Calamari cooked correctly is great, incorrectly is like chewing a rubber band.

• Agree
Reactions: jcyclonee

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Wife is out of town for the night … **** about to get crazy!!!
How long have you been married? If more than 10-12 that **** is you making something that you always want to eat but never do, watching something on TV that you have an interest in that you don't want the wife to know and drinking a couple extra drinks.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
How long have you been married? If more than 10-12 that **** is you making something that you always want to eat but never do, watching something on TV that you have an interest in that you don't want the wife to know and drinking a couple extra drinks.
Also, monitoring her location so that you get the house straightened up before she gets home.

• Winner
Reactions: VeloClone

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Octopus is more like slimy fish than calamari.

BC - If you get a chance, fried calamari is really good. The pieces that look like tentacles can be off-putting due to their texture but the little round pieces are always good. I guess you'd sort of compare it to fried clams.

note: There is a couple of potential euphemisms and an easy word scramble in there if anybody wants to try.

And doesn't taste like fish. Perhaps in the right sauce or something but this wasn't the right setting.

I actually empathized with Mr. Burns.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Excited about today. Just got an email that says my package will get delivered today!!!
tumblr_pg4rdmxuuV1uvyu9yo2_400.gif

• Agree
Reactions: BCClone

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Some new list came out for people close to getting Medicare that has my name backwards (Last name First name)
Yesterday I had a couple of young women stop by to ask me if I had been looking into Medicare options yet. I Hi Mr. First Name!)

Then I noticed I got a card in the mail Wednesday to attend someone's talk on Medicare and it also had my name backwards.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Some new list came out for people close to getting Medicare that has my name backwards (Last name First name)
Yesterday I had a couple of young women stop by to ask me if I had been looking into Medicare options yet. I Hi Mr. First Name!)

Then I noticed I got a card in the mail Wednesday to attend someone's talk on Medicare and it also had my name backwards.
Did you ask them if they could use a sugar daddy?

Reactions: jcyclonee

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I wonder if Todd's wife is named Marcy. Because I just got invited to a women for Nikki town hall meeting. My name is not Todd, my name is not marcy (although that is closer than Todd seeing how they got the first letter right), and oh yeah, I'm not a woman. I have not expressed any interest in Nikki (either political or any other way for those wanting to know) so that is not even a starter. Although, I do like to go listen to the candidates for the party not in the WH just to get to know who could be the next POTUS.

So maybe I need to get a wig and show up. I did have to dress up as a woman for a variety show to raise funds once and I was told I was a looker (now not sure if that was a good comment or not especially since I had been drinking some to encourage me to do it). That was 25-30 years ago so I was a little younger.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I wonder if Todd's wife is named Marcy. Because I just got invited to a women for Nikki town hall meeting. My name is not Todd, my name is not marcy (although that is closer than Todd seeing how they got the first letter right), and oh yeah, I'm not a woman. I have not expressed any interest in Nikki (either political or any other way for those wanting to know) so that is not even a starter. Although, I do like to go listen to the candidates for the party not in the WH just to get to know who could be the next POTUS.

So maybe I need to get a wig and show up. I did have to dress up as a woman for a variety show to raise funds once and I was told I was a looker (now not sure if that was a good comment or not especially since I had been drinking some to encourage me to do it). That was 25-30 years ago so I was a little younger.
I have the same chance of being president as Nikki Haley and I'm not 35.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames

My text from Nikki was addressed to Richard inviting him to some women’s mtg or something. Numbers get blocked with no response. They’re counting on someone replying with “my names’s not Richard” and then they know it’s a good number.

Status
Not open for further replies.