Status
Not open for further replies.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I used to marry people back in my judgin' days. I did do a Medieval one where I dressed up as a monk. I I had one couple who came in on Halloween and asked me to wear devil horns (I declined that one). I never had any gorilla costumes involved.
1) You still judge people

2) Are you Mormon? or why are you marrying people? I married one wife. I know some have married more than once after getting divorces, is that what you are talking about?

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
1) You still judge people

2) Are you Mormon? or why are you marrying people? I married one wife. I know some have married more than once after getting divorces, is that what you are talking about?
No friend BC..I was the officiant, not a participant. And sure I'm as judgmental as the next guy, but I meant like officially judging, as the Judicial Magistrate of Buena Vista County Iowa.

• Informative
Reactions: BCClone

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Went to our son's wedding. It was a guerilla wedding. Lew has an on-line license, and officiated wearing a pink gorilla suit. I was in a Yoda costume. :D

How's that?
This officially made my day better. I'm not sure how a Yoda costume fits into a guerilla wedding but I still like it.

I assume the guerilla costume was necessary so that Lew had a shirt on during the ceremony. You know, decorum is very important at guerilla weddings.

• Haha
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
That's quite the little poop hole
I think he means the illinois and not Iowa. Illinois's one is a large poop hole.

The only connection I have to the large one, is there is a pharmacist there that was wanting to beat me up since she thought I said something that I didn't at her friends wedding dance. She was attractive but crazy as hell. When she confronted me at a bar later that night, I told her what I said and she calmed down and was fine. Then she would act like we were buddies every time that we would see each other after that. i just chalked her up as pure crazy from that and other observations and avoided her.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
This officially made my day better. I'm not sure how a Yoda costume fits into a guerilla wedding but I still like it.

I assume the guerilla costume was necessary so that Lew had a shirt on during the ceremony. You know, decorum is very important at guerilla weddings.
A guerilla costume? Did they walk in to Lawyers, guns, and money? Did they hide behind trees from each other? Were they dressed in camflague and try to shoot each other with suction cup arrows? I'm very curious.

• Agree
Reactions: jcyclonee

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
WE HAVE A WINNER IN THE RTT BRACKET CONTESTS:

@frackincygy is going to take them both.

He easily won the Women's brackets (of course he had to side with the Evil One to do it). I'l post something more detailed later that will let everyone see who finished last (@ImJustKCClone ).

For the Men's brackets he has also already won, but he picked UCONN as the winner and they may prove him correct. I'll also post something more detailed later so that you can see who finished second from last (@ImJustKCClone).

Thanks to everyone for playing. We should all congratulate the frak out of the winner. Additional prizes may be forthcoming.

Thanks to everyone who played!
I did better in my family pool...somewhere in the middle.
My son was beat by a cat. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.