Status
Not open for further replies.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Parked at the grocery store to grab a few things. Get out and I see wet ground like the car's AC next to me is going crazy. Look at the car and see steam rising from the hood, so I look in front of the front tires and see dripping and notice it is antifreeze that is running all over the place. Look up and see a guy coming out of the store and ask if he sees it, says yeah is that yours, yell back nope and turn it off.

I go inside to let the person know, if I can find them, that I shut their car off so they don't think I was stealing something or their engine quit. Walk in and ask people in the one line (smaller town and slower time) if anyone owns this kind of vehicle. Lady paying says she does. Told her what was going on and she tells me that she would have preferred I left it run so she could get a new vehicle. So my potential good deed was a bad deed I guess.

Also, through all this, I forgot what the heck I went there to get.

• Agree
  • Friendly
Reactions: jcyclonee and NWICY

do4CY

Aug 30, 2020
Parked at the grocery store to grab a few things. Get out and I see wet ground like the car's AC next to me is going crazy. Look at the car and see steam rising from the hood, so I look in front of the front tires and see dripping and notice it is antifreeze that is running all over the place. Look up and see a guy coming out of the store and ask if he sees it, says yeah is that yours, yell back nope and turn it off.

I go inside to let the person know, if I can find them, that I shut their car off so they don't think I was stealing something or their engine quit. Walk in and ask people in the one line (smaller town and slower time) if anyone owns this kind of vehicle. Lady paying says she does. Told her what was going on and she tells me that she would have preferred I left it run so she could get a new vehicle. So my potential good deed was a bad deed I guess.

Also, through all this, I forgot what the heck I went there to get.
It's always nice when someone gets mad at you for helping them out. She could have been driving that Ferrari home if you would have let it burn up

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Awake at 4:40 this am and didn't get back to sleep before alarm just before 6. My sleep patterns are a mess.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron