Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames

I used to wear my FitBit to bed and then decided I didn't like being "connected" continuously. Occasionally I was surprised to see what happened when I thought I was awake. Mostly though, the small number of deep sleep minutes just depressed me.

Just for the heck of it this morning, I decided to see how far through the alphabet I could get saying names of fruit to myself. When I couldn't quickly think of a fruit I allowed a vegetable. Eventually I got to V, I think.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
So...how do you get ants, spiders and roaches to fly onto those, or do you have to lay it on the floor?
Good question! I noticed the other bugs after I posted the picture. For us, it gets the flies, but what it really gets is the damn gnats that come in through the screens.

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
I used to wear my FitBit to bed and then decided I didn't like being "connected" continuously. Occasionally I was surprised to see what happened when I thought I was awake. Mostly though, the small number of deep sleep minutes just depressed me.

Just for the heck of it this morning, I decided to see how far through the alphabet I could get saying names of fruit to myself. When I couldn't quickly think of a fruit I allowed a vegetable. Eventually I got to V, I think.
I sing lullabies and soft rock in my head to calm down my brain. I'm stressing out a bit right now and sleep is hard to come by. :(

• Friendly
Reactions: NWICY

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Good question! I noticed the other bugs after I posted the picture. For us, it gets the flies, but what it really gets is the damn gnats that come in through the screens.
I always say up here in Minnesota we have two types of mosquitos: the little tiny buggers that are able to fly right through the tiny holes in the screen and the great big giant ones that rip the screen door off its hinges.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Looks like this year's school for spring and I will finalize schedule stuff and set up onboarding tomorrow afternoon.
Should be easy. Nobody onboards like me. Nobody.

Also, I think my resume must look like a disaster, like I can't hold a job since I'm at a different school every semester.
Are you allowed to tell us what the spring school is?

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Are you stressing about the drink machine again? Don't worry, it is a benevolent overlord.
In addition to the addition (har, har), I'm also getting antsy about our trip (I always do, no matter where we're going). I worry about travel hiccups (like our trip to Okinawa), I worry about the cats (Garf died while we were in Phoenix, Mel died about three days before we left for Washington last month).

Status
Not open for further replies.