Random Thoughts 15: Crystal Clear 2021 Edition

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
We always told her mom that if she didn’t hear us bickering, she should be worried! Going on 29 years of marriage come May.
Do you live in your MILs basement so she would hear you guys? Or you got your MIL locked in the basement, that would probably be better.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
We always told her mom that if she didn’t hear us bickering, she should be worried! Going on 29 years of marriage come May.
Wait until you get old like us and bicker on FB, when we're sitting just a short ways apart!
Lew is trying to keep my spirits up, so he has been tagging me with a daily dad joke (usually bad puns). He has many of our mutual friends involved in it now.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
No and no. Whenever we went to visit or they came to visit us. I could have never lived with the in-laws. It would have been like living in a house of snorers!! I know where she gets her snoring habits from!!

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I’ve taken a few forearms to head at night also. I’ve been known to yell in my sleep from what she’s told me.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
yeah, my wife just talks in her sleep, and occasionally punches me...

I had my wife wake me up, tell me to get her a glass of water, I went out and got a glass of water, went back in to her side of the bed, told her I had it. I thought maybe she went back to sleep so I shook her, told her I had her water, she got mad at me for waking her because she didn't want any water. So, I set it down and told her to drink her water and went to bed. Now when she talks in her sleep, especially when she wakes me up, I tell her to shut up and go back to sleep. She gets cranky but I persist and she just rolls over and shuts up. She doesn't remember anything in the morning so its fine.

• Haha
Reactions: wxman1

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Also, my wife goes to bed anywhere from 9:30 to 10:30 and wakes up at 5. She usually gets a nap or two in during the evening also. I go to bed around 2 and wake up at 6:30, now tell me who should be getting whom a glass of water.

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
I had my wife wake me up, tell me to get her a glass of water, I went out and got a glass of water, went back in to her side of the bed, told her I had it. I thought maybe she went back to sleep so I shook her, told her I had her water, she got mad at me for waking her because she didn't want any water. So, I set it down and told her to drink her water and went to bed. Now when she talks in her sleep, especially when she wakes me up, I tell her to shut up and go back to sleep. She gets cranky but I persist and she just rolls over and shuts up. She doesn't remember anything in the morning so its fine.

My wife once woke me up and told me I have to go let the dogs back inside. I was pissed thinking she got up to let them out and came back to bed without letting them back in. Luckily I was awake enough to notice both dogs in their beds in our room before I went downstairs to the back door, but the problem was it woke me up enough I couldn’t get right back to sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: wxman1
Status
Not open for further replies.