Random Thoughts 15: Crystal Clear 2021 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Went to bed about 9:30. Woke up right at midnight because of fireworks and sisters sending out texts. Got paged for work at 4am. Made sure I sent a family text about 5am since they do it all the time.

Sisters live in Eastern Time, I'm in central and one brother is in mountain time.

Reactions: NWICY and wxman1

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Went to bed about 9:30. Woke up right at midnight because of fireworks and sisters sending out texts. Got paged for work at 4am. Made sure I sent a family text about 5am since they do it all the time.

Sisters live in Eastern Time, I'm in central and one brother is in mountain time.
FaceTime them next time.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I guess we are lucky that we got our snow yesterday so we had time to remove it before it could blow around. Slept in this morning but was still -13 with -31 wind chill when we got up.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops

Sweet revenge! I'm lucky my Washington sis goes to bed early. She does all her FB & texting just before she goes to sleep. So I frequently get texts around midnight from her. :D

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
@Ms3r4ISU have you done an RTT yet? I don't think Gr8 has, and I also don't think Lawman is coming back. :(
I have not, but I haven’t been around as long as some here.
Took our bird feeders down before we went to Oregon and now the birds are here wondering what’s up. Maybe I’ll get them back up and birdbath heater in place later today. Or tomorrow.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Talking with friends that came over last night and they are going to NYC to see Hugh Jackman in Music Man for their anniversary. So now I think we are going to do that too.

Reactions: NWICY

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
Weird.
I hate that show. But it used to be that, or soaps, or Jack LaLanne when we were home sick from school (hey, there were only 3 channels)...so that might have something to do with it.

It was always Price is Right, Jeopardy, and Maury for us when we weren’t in school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron