R E L A X

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
We played poorly and got exposed by a not too great team. There are a ton of things for our team to work on and we won't be in the top half of the conference if this happens again. I'm not happy but it's not time to give up yet. We just need to fix a lot of problems, mainly defense.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
th

Spam

May 21, 2008
Has Fred run out of gas? Why did JP give him a 10 year contract? Did Fred's choice of assistants coaches cost us? The strength and conditioning coach should be fired for making us look so sluggish. Can Fred only win with McDermott players? Fred has lost the team.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Maryland is a good team. Lots of length. To be honest, they are more talented than us, too. Our coaching is what wins games.

CyStalker

Jul 16, 2012
Ankeny
This team also needs to learn how to play with a target on its back. Maryland and every other team is going to come in playing at a high level to get wins against a ranked team. We are usually the underdog that earns the respect as the season plays out. This year, that has changed and it's something the players have to learn how to deal with. I trust Fred will get them there, but there will be growing pains.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
I'm just going to pin this one on IQ of the game. Gotta know whats going on. Georges, Matt, and BDJ all put up three pointers that were horrible shots at horrible times, where a simple two could've changed momentum in the game.

These leaders need to know whats going on at all times, and what they can do as a team to correct things, not as individuals.

Naz Long scoring 7 points in a critical time was a great sign of leadership. Didn't see that fight out of anyone else tonight. Even Monte was lazy.

Anomaly

Nov 13, 2014
I hope McKay is as good as advertised, otherwise this team could be just a bunch of hype.

83cy

May 14, 2006
I'm relaxed but ISU didn't look that great against Oakland nor against Bama and they didn't look good tonight. Need to get it together soon.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
I suspect that Maryland had game planned mostly for ISU knowing that it could be a good win. Also surprised Layman didn't go to Iowa, hed fit right in with those ...