That you've been living in

Cyclonefarmer

Mar 23, 2006
rural se North Carolina
I wish you would step back
From that ledge my friends
You could cut ties with all the lies
That you've been living in
Amen. Some of our fans are ridiculous. I hate to lose to, especially to a former ACC team that I can't stand and former Big 12 coach I don't care for, but come on people.../it's one game. Remember a couple years ago when we lost to UNI or someone like that in Nov/Dec and "all was lost"...Crazy

spelhome

Jan 19, 2012
Woodward, Iowa
Screen-Shot-2013-08-17-at-8.16.26-PM.png

Hi, my name is Little Cletus!

I'm just a regular kid who want you to know the real truth about the NCAA. Ok? It's a money hungry organization that gives preferential treatment to the more powerful programs. Let's talk about the transfer rules. Oklahoma get's to have their transfers play immediately while smaller programs like ISU have to have their transfers sit until the second semester. That's just not fair.
You can help BY KILLING THE BIG 12 COMMISSIONER!!! He is bad!

YOU LEARN MARTIAL ARTS!

BIG 12 COMMISSIONER BAD! MARTIAL ARTS GOOD!

In your little Cardinal suit and your spiky black hair. YOU'RE A SUPER HOT NINJA!

Whenever my son starts threatening people on social media, I remind him that I prefer visiting him at school. The authorities don't care that he is kidding.

Dingus

May 23, 2013
So the team shot horribly and laid an egg. Be happy it was in a non conference game, on a neutral court, to a decent team. In other words, as painless as it can get.

Wasn't conference, wasn't the tourney. Big deal.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron