Prohm got pissed

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
After game for the seniors celebration. He made a comment about not playing as well the last few weeks. Some ******* yells out “You can say that again”. Prohm sarcastically says thanks for your support. Then thinks about it and turns it up a couple notches. Stating that the team took a real step forward today and thanked the real fans. Was definitely pissed.

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
can you imagine mad frans reaction if someone yelled that out at Iowa's senior day?

RemoteBlondChanticleer-small.gif

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
After game for the seniors celebration. He made a comment about not playing as well the last few weeks. Some ******* yells out “You can say that again”. Prohm sarcastically says thanks for your support. Then thinks about it and turns it up a couple notches. Stating that the team took a real step forward today and thanked the real fans. Was definitely pissed.
Couldn't tell what the jackass said, but saw & heard Prohm's reaction. I hope the people near him in the stands told him to kiss it.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Even as frustrated as I am with this season, there's a time and a place. When he's trying to introduce his seniors is about the most classless place. There wasn't it. Tweeting at players isn't it. It's not that hard .

A hearty ''**** you" to whoever that was.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
I am discouraged by the team play down the stretch but yelling something like that is out of line. If you have issues, take it up with the AD and let them handle it. It’s not like CSP is sitting on his hands. I did see more fight out of this team today than the last two weeks. They just need to stay focused on team and stick to it. Hero ball will make them a one and done.

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
bout time he gets mad this golly gee good ole boy act is getting old real fast.
...not on Senior Day, when coach...(whomever it is at any given moment) is trying to thank the fans and honor the seniors. That's when you shut your pie hole and show some respect for kids that have put in a lot of time and effort to represent their University with class and dignity. The least we can do is show the same at that particular moment. You want to get on here afterwards and be a douchebag behind a phony screen name, then fine. But not there. Not then.

Help Support Us

Become a patron