Post Positive Stuff Here

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
71umqYjnHYL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
My wife has never really been into outdoorsy type stuff. Over the 4th, we went out to the Badlands, Devils Tower, and Custer State Park to do some sight-seeing and a little bit of hiking. She loved the hiking so much that she bought a pair of hiking boots and is pestering me on when we can go to Yellowstone, Zion, Yosemite, etc.

TitanClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2008
My wife has never really been into outdoorsy type stuff. Over the 4th, we went out to the Badlands, Devils Tower, and Custer State Park to do some sight-seeing and a little bit of hiking. She loved the hiking so much that she bought a pair of hiking boots and is pestering me on when we can go to Yellowstone, Zion, Yosemite, etc.
Throw in Red Rock, I was out there in January just before everything went crazy, that place never gets old.

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
We moved to Colorado Springs in 2019. I wasn't really enjoying my job out here, but it was a job. About a month ago I got a call from my previous employer in Iowa. They upgraded their tech so everyone could work from home during covid, and wondered if I wanted to come back and work remotely. Hell yes.

So, get to stay in Colorado, but go back to a job I loved. And btw, if you want an insurance quote, hmu!

Last edited:

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
My son finally passed his constipation from eating too much cheese over the weekend. Hallelujah!

As a parent, positivities take many small forms.
This reminds me of years ago when a friend of mine called because her daughter said her first complete sentence. She was constipated and said "Mom, I gotta go poop bad"

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Our company just had it's biggest sales year compared to the past four and I got the biggest bonus I've ever gotten!! During the pandemic we had awesome sales months and it is continuing!

You either sell something with home improvement, hand sanitizer or toilet paper.

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
Throw in Red Rock, I was out there in January just before everything went crazy, that place never gets old.
We want to do 3 trips over the next couple of years. 1. Arizona and Utah parks 2. California parks 3. Yellowstone. Trying to squeeze Rocky Mountain National Park in here somewhere but we might just save that for when we want to visit friends in Denver and just piggy back off of that.

Reactions: Waukee4Cy

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
We want to do 3 trips over the next couple of years. 1. Arizona and Utah parks 2. California parks 3. Yellowstone. Trying to squeeze Rocky Mountain National Park in here somewhere but we might just save that for when we want to visit friends in Denver and just piggy back off of that.
When you go to Yellowstone, I recommend staying at Headwaters at Flagg Ranch. It was recommended to me by another CF member. It has a hotel, cabins and campsites. When we went, we stayed in the camper cabins. It is located in a great location between Yellowstone and Grand Tetons. If you are efficient with your time, you could also get in a visit to Rocky Mountain Nat'l Park or one of the Utah Parks in a week long trip.

Last edited:
Reactions: oldman and aauummm

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Well, someone is making making money in the Ag sector then. It definitely isn't anyone producing the commodities.

We've seen a larger increase in our international sales than in domestic. We were able to get into the cannibis and hemp industries in North America at an early stage and that has helped out a lot.

Reactions: Waukee4Cy