Positive *Informative* Covid News

Status
Not open for further replies.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I can't find the post you're referring to but changing the subject just tells me you are incapable of being polite.

I have empathy for others in our country when I see the spread of misinformation during a pandemic. The thread title was changed to include *informative*.

There are hundreds of great actual positive and informative posts in the thread you'll notice I am not challenging. Your anti-mask post and the unsourced claims of hydroxychloroquine cure-all do not remotely fit the thread title description of "news" or "informative".

Reactions: simply1

cygrads

Jul 27, 2007
Altoona, IA
I have empathy for others in our country when I see the spread of misinformation during a pandemic. The thread title was changed to include *informative*.

There are hundreds of great actual positive and informative posts in the thread you'll notice I am not challenging. Your anti-mask post and the unsourced claims of hydroxychloroquine cure-all do not remotely fit the thread title description of "news" or "informative".
Please link what post you're referring to because I can't find it - I rarely post and in this thread my posts are usually questions or trying to keep things civil.

FOREVERTRUE

Sep 18, 2017

I see the post you are talking about and it was CloneJD not cygrads.

• Winner
Reactions: cygrads

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
We're not allowed to question each other. I'll follow the rules from now on and celebrate all posts in this thread as hard fact (even though you get a unique exception and are allowed to call facts "conspiracy").

Thanks for the informative news and great links about those wildly successful clinical trials that prove hydroxychloroquine has this thing covered and we can fully reopen the economy with it.
It's not a hill worth dying on. It's a nice change of pace to break away from the gloomy side of COVID. At the end of the day, it's 100% up to the reader to discern what's realistic and true, and what's just opinionated fluff.

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
It's not a hill worth dying on. It's a nice change of pace to break away from the gloomy side of COVID. At the end of the day, it's 100% up to the reader to discern what's realistic and true, and what's just opinionated fluff.
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: cygrads

kcbob79clone

Per the CDC,

In the USA, the percentage of respiratory specimens testing positive for the SARS-CoV-2 virus decreased from 5.5% during week #35 to 5.1% during week #36. reported the U.S. CDC on September 11, 2020.

And, based on death certificate data, the percentage of deaths attributed to pneumonia, influenza, or COVID-19 (PIC) for week #36 is 6.3%. This is currently lower than the percentage during week #35 (9.5%). However, the percentage will likely increase as more death certificates are processed, says the CDC.

This new data indicates a 33% reduction in (PIC) related fatalities ... in just 1-week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron