Poop Knife (from Reddit)

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
I was thinking more along the lines of the thread about guys not wiping between their cheeks.

giphy.gif

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I guess next thing somebody will tell me is that waffle stomping isn't just a made up thing on urban dictionary.

On Murph and Andy today they were talking about the RVTV after dark from Knoxville that CW won't let air but yet they played a clip from another RVTV after Dark that CW did air where Ed Wilson admitted to doing this in the shower. It's a good thing I don't care for waffles because due to this term and what it means I'll never be able to eat a waffle ever again.

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
On Murph and Andy today they were talking about the RVTV after dark from Knoxville that CW won't let air but yet they played a clip from another RVTV after Dark that CW did air where Ed Wilson admitted to doing this in the shower. It's a good thing I don't care for waffles because due to this term and what it means I'll never be able to eat a waffle ever again.

Judging from the other episodes, I think Sipker hangs himself in the one Chris won’t release.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
I was solidly on the "stay home, stay safe" idea for getting through COVID-19, but threads like this one getting bumped have me reconsidering my position.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I got a low flow shitter, the youngest can lay some loafs. I have needed paper or cardboard to push them down the bowl.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I did not expect this thread to pop up again. Good poop thread, but not as good as the poster who pooped his pants at work and was getting advise from CF in real time. That thread was probably total fiction, but it's still real to me dammit!

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
I did not expect this thread to pop up again. Good poop thread, but not as good as the poster who pooped his pants at work and was getting advise from CF in real time. That thread was probably total fiction, but it's still real to me dammit!

We need a special section of the forums for classic threads so we can easily relive their glory.

Nominees:
-Plane on a treadmill
-Urban exploring at Iowa State
-The one about the yellow jackets
-The aforementioned pants pooping thread
-Yoga pants thread

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
This thread has me both laughing and ready to vomit at the same time. Standard CF fare. :)

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
We need a special section of the forums for classic threads so we can easily relive their glory.

Nominees:
-Plane on a treadmill
-Urban exploring at Iowa State
-The one about the yellow jackets
-The aforementioned pants pooping thread
-Yoga pants thread
The pending CycloneFanatic shutdown thread was awesome. They said it would all shut down at like 1:00 pm on a random Friday and the next thing you know we were all still posting well beyond the deadline. And then when forums came back on nothing was censored for the next week.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron