• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Appears to be a new bug in the text editor as well as the share links at the bottom.

Attachments

• bug.PNG
    bug.PNG
    308.2 KB · Views: 14

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
A couple different posters messages are blank.

Ive seen that on some posts from yesterday- i assume those were posts with media (like twitter posts) embedded that doesnt have the permissions enabled right now.

• Agree
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

CycloneSarah

Aug 9, 2016
For similar reasons- In the prior version, since the forum link was in the header (which remained at the top of the screen when scrolling iirc), going back to the main forum\new posts page was just a click away. Now that's gone, and you have to scroll way back to the top of the page to get to the one in the sidebar. If that sidebar remained visible no matter where you were on the page, it would remain useful for going back to the main page even at the bottom
Theres a Forums button in the very bottom left (on desktop at least) when you get to the bottom of the page that goes back to the main page. But I agree about missing the link in the header. If I want to go back to main page in the middle of a page, I feel lost.

CycloneSarah

Aug 9, 2016
Appears to be a new bug in the text editor as well as the share links at the bottom.
And when I click on the image, I get the same squares in the top right instead of the X to close and whatever the other buttons are.

isu_oak

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2006
2 things.:

1) Using the app, going to Forums>Recent Posts brings up an "Oops! We ran into some problems." page.

2) Can't attach files to posts using the app. Otherwise I would give a screenshot of the 1st problem.

Reactions: clonefromNE

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
The yellow text instead of the red in dark mode is waaaaay better. Thanks for that.

The page nav is fixed now and is showing on the top and bottom.

Reactions: keepngoal

aauummm

March is National Celery Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
On dark mode, the red unread hypertext links are hard to read. Can that be changed?
I agree with this. Very hard to read with the red bold font. Now regarding the red font used when quoting a poster, the poster's name is easy to read because it isn't in bold.

Addendum: As mentioned above, I see that those hypertext links have been changed to yellow-that's great! Lot easier to read-thanks!

Last edited:

aauummm

March is National Celery Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Under "Preferences" the little selection boxes have either a "F1, 4A" or an "F0, CB" in them instead of being blank or containing a checkmark.

Last edited:

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Not sure if I'm just not understanding the new format but I don't seem to have any of my ratings available. I see likes and agrees being registered by other users but I can't do it myself.