Pelinis suspended?

RyCy04

Sep 26, 2007
Omaha, NE
I don't have a solid source yet. But a friend who teaches in a Lincoln high school is claiming a student's father who works with UNL athletic department says that Bo is suspended for the Colorado game and Carl is suspended for the rest of the season.

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
Re: Pelinis suspended

Ha%20ha%202.jpg

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA

I don't have a solid source yet. But a friend who teaches in a Lincoln high school is claiming a student's father who works with UNL athletic department says that Bo is suspended for the Colorado game and Carl is suspended for the rest of the season.
Did they see Ferris pass out at 31 flavors last night?

Reactions: tec71

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA

I have a source that used to date Bo's next door neighbor's high school girlfriend that says your story is not very reliable without a credible link to a story...:jimlad:

tazclone

Apr 14, 2006

Fill me in on this. WTF happened?
Bo was his normal psycho self on national TV berating officials, getting an unsportsmanlike call, and berating Taylor Martinez in front of the camera.

Carl Pelinin attacked a cameraman after the cameraman saw Carl berating a aTm fan. Carl tried to take the camera and when he couldn't, he ripped the lense off and threw it into the crowd.

In short, the pelini's acted like they always do and were caught on National TV.

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA

Bo was his normal psycho self on national TV berating officials, getting an unsportsmanlike call, and berating Taylor Martinez in front of the camera.

Carl Pelinin attacked a cameraman after the cameraman saw Carl berating a aTm fan. Carl tried to take the camera and when he couldn't, he ripped the lense off and threw it into the crowd.

In short, the pelini's acted like they always do and were caught on National TV.
If there is video evidence they should charge him with destruction of personal property.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola

If there is video evidence they should charge him with destruction of personal property.

Not really good evidence, but its all I could find...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU4JhhK6Qxc&NR=1]YouTube - NU's Carl Pelini breaks TexAgs video camera (Slow-Mo)[/ame]

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN

Is Carl's behavior just "being Italian" also as a poster suggested about Bo's TMart tirade?

tazclone

Apr 14, 2006

The link is the video the cameraman took. Said Carl was berating an Aggie fan and then came after him when he thought he was recording it. I just laugh my *** off at barney Cotton just calmlystrolling through there watching Pelini act like a tool. Didn't come to his defense, didn't hold him back from going after a fan, nothing

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009

Is Carl's behavior just "being Italian" also as a poster suggested about Bo's TMart tirade?

Yeah, I love how "being Italian" or "being from Jersey" is basically license to treat others like crap and act like a complete idiot these days.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron