Panther Style

Cyclonetrombone

Aug 25, 2010
Madison, Wisconsin
What drives me nuts about internet crazes is there are all these idiots out there that think their version is going to be the best... the internet should allow five parodies of any one thing and then permanently block all future pieces of junk (because likely 4 of the 5 initial parodies are junk anyways.)

To the guy doing the Cyclone Style... you are not cool, creative, or hip. You are a hack, when the elderly think your idea is a good one they think it will be cute, when a government organization thinks your idea is a good one it is because government has no creativity at all... much like yourself sir, much like yourself.

52342cyclone

Sep 13, 2011
Toledo, IA
1312644019061.jpg

Guy's voice is terrible, lyrics are worse. Had to stop once they got to "Rawr, rawr, rawr, rawr."

^^^THIS!!^^^
This video maybe the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen!!

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
They all suck and ours will as well. High school one by far the worst. UNI's is god-awful. For three brothers doing it at home, theirs is relatively good. Good message, in beat, mostly in tune. As for the OP, you are ****** for putting this in front of me. That is a half hour I will never get back.