Outgoing transfer tracker

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Where else would Petras go? He isn't going Pro and football don't have a G league or overseas leagues for him to go to. So it's either play football or fast food service.

FWIW I caught a couple of his post-game clips and he seemed above and beyond the fans for being well rounded (doesn't take much, but still) and on a human level I hope he finds a good life post-Hokdom.

The other dude transferring is funny if true.

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored and CYDJ

MyNameEhJeff

Apr 2, 2021
21 Jump Street
We're probably gonna have to agree to disagree on that, but Rus repeatedly missed one on one blocks and was a negative in the passing game, too.

Nothing wrong with having a lead blocker at times, but you have to have the lead blocker actually block.

And I take post season conference awards for a fullback in the B12 even less seriously than I take PFF grades.
He’s a converted fullback, he’s not meant to be a strong player in the passing game. His role is what it is and when our OL is as bad as it is, his role is definitely needed.

You can put your eggs in PFF’s basket all you want. There’s a reason why people mock their evaluations

Help Support Us

Become a patron