*****Oklahoma State Prediction(s) Thread*****

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Not the point. Point was what happened on the field in 2011 has nothing to do with the scoreboard in 2012. If Kansas State hung 27, were hanging 40+

You do realize that KSU was averaging over 40 points a game right? There is now way this defense, the best you will have faced so far, is giving up 40.

gocubs2118

Mar 31, 2006
Illinois
If you really think OSU will score 40+ on this defense, that's fine, just don't expect anyone to take you seriously on here.

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
The arrogance from the one Okie State guy, and some of you in here, is laughable.

The one's saying they barely beat KU, well we hardly beat the **** out of them last year to be bashing that.

Depending on what offense shows up saturday, it'll be a toss up. I'm saying 28-24 Iowa State.

Ry4Cy

Nov 4, 2010
Ankeny
The arrogance from the one Okie State guy, and some of you in here, is laughable.

The one's saying they barely beat KU, well we hardly beat the **** out of them last year to be bashing that.

Depending on what offense shows up saturday, it'll be a toss up. I'm saying 28-24 Iowa State.
I don't believe anyone is saying we "beat the **** out of KU" we are just saying that they only put 20 points against KU so the notion of them putting 45 on us is laughable.

cyguytillidie

Feb 9, 2010
Des Moines
Spot on with OSU not scoring 45... You guys could not get past 31 in 4 quarters and 2 overtimes with 2 of 3 of your programs best offensive players ever in Weeden and Blackmon. Barry Sanders is the 3rd. Our defense is better than last years D and OSU's O is no where near as good as last years.
You can't compare last year to this year.
This year though, they have scored:
84 - Savannah State NR
38 - Arizona - 99th in points against
65 - Louisiana-Lafayette - 53rd pa
36 - Texas - 97th pa
20 - Kansas - 79th pa

We are 24th in pa.

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
Not the point. Point was what happened on the field in 2011 has nothing to do with the scoreboard in 2012. If Kansas State hung 27, were hanging 40+

You got your butts handed to you by Arizona, who is currently 0-3 in the Pac-12 and hasn't even played USC yet.

You lost a shootout to Texas because neither of you can play a lick of defense. The same Texas that lost to the WVU fraud on their home field, and got utterly annihilated by Oklahoma. It was 36-2 at halftime.

How can you have any confidence whatsoever in your team? ISU is not Savannah State.

#6 Florida StateL55-0
North Carolina CentralL45-33
HowardL56-9
Morgan StateL45-6
Florida A&ML44-3
^^ Savannah State's games.

scyclonekid

Feb 13, 2008
Our defense will once again be on the field to much, I really hope not come on offense!!!

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
ISU 31 - OSU 23. I used the TCU score minus the defensive TD as my guide, and I feel I'm being generous to OSU in doing so. OSU's D isn't anywhere near as good as TCU's (or anyone else we've played in the Big 12 to this point), and the only team they've put points up on are teams that rank near the bottom in FBS in scoring defense. I think far too many people are way too enamored by what OSU did last year and are too down by ISU's loss to K-State last week. ISU has played much better teams than OSU has and has looked much better against those teams.

To me it's amazing how we lose a close game to the team that as of right now is the best team in the Big 12 and suddenly we're not going to win another game again this season, even to teams that are clearly worse than us.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
I predict both teams score between 25-35 points. It will come down to who can make the plays when the game is on the line. Hopefully we have the lead in that situation and can rely on our defense again.

Hefley001

Oct 14, 2012
ISU 31 - OSU 23. I used the TCU score minus the defensive TD as my guide, and I feel I'm being generous to OSU in doing so. OSU's D isn't anywhere near as good as TCU's (or anyone else we've played in the Big 12 to this point), and the only team they've put points up on are teams that rank near the bottom in FBS in scoring defense. I think far too many people are way too enamored by what OSU did last year and are too down by ISU's loss to K-State last week. ISU has played much better teams than OSU has and has looked much better against those teams.

To me it's amazing how we lose a close game to the team that as of right now is the best team in the Big 12 and suddenly we're not going to win another game again this season, even to teams that are clearly worse than us.

You do realize our backup QB has been playing right?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron