***Official WV postgame thread***

BoomerangJ

Nov 14, 2014
This team reminds me of the last two years of Paul Rhoads tenure. The post mortem on the Rhoads situation was that the locker room had factions and some people just didn't like each other. Self destructed. This team looks and smells like that. I'm not sure about Prohm either. All I know is when this team was playing good ball-they were incredibly fun to watch and unstoppable. Lately they are just hard to watch-I've noticed I've been longing for football. Can't wait.

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
My favorite thing about CF is how after a loss people here decide they know everything they need to know based off of random camera shots they see in a couple hours of televised basketball they watch once or twice a week.

This team isn't right, but don't pretend you've got any real insight as to why. And to then hang it around specific players' necks is disgusting AF.

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles

Cat at some point you need to say chances end.
You think if Frank Martin was coaching the team they would do this.
Heck I don't think Dixon, Self, Weber, Huggins coached teams would react this way

Huggins did not f around, he saw what the problem with his team was and cut bait.
They have played much better as of late. Program > than any player.

Hard decision? Yes, but coaches are paid to make them.

And you know I have been a big defender of Prohm, but Lard coming back after 1 game after all of his other issues, is BS

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
I stopped paying attention at half and now just seeing the drama. These team is beyond done. Arguably the deepest team of my lifetime and this is where we are at in March? I’d be pissed if I wasn’t already numb to the losses.

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
Maybe they just need to have a team bowling night or something.. Try to do a team thing not involving basketball.:)
I like the positivity but after what’s allegedly happened with this team I’m not sure if putting them together with heavy bowling balls is the best idea :D

• Funny
Reactions: fsanford

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Cat at some point you need to say chances end.
You think if Frank Martin was coaching the team they would do this.
Heck I don't think Dixon, Self, Weber, Huggins coached teams would react this way

Huggins did not f around, he saw what the problem with his team was and cut bait.
They have played much better as of late. Program > than any player.

Hard decision? Yes, but coaches are paid to make them.

I was the one Saturday that said he needed to be gone. I’ve reiterated that tonight.

But his laughing on the bench while his team was got beat was the snark forwarded. So his immaturity is prohms fault?

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Those refs were bad. Didn’t change the outcome, but added to the dysfunction.

It probably won’t happen, but we can still win some games.

Next year was going to be a step back in regards to talent, but it will be better than the last few weeks. At this point you’ve got to hope a different set of players will respond to Prohm.

clones8232

Jun 5, 2015
Young team. Saw some success. Saw names in draft boards. Started playing for themselves. Implosion. Only pro talent is shayok at this point and his investment in the program is probably minimal...just a stepping stone (don’t blame him).

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
I was the one Saturday that said he needed to be gone. I’ve reiterated that tonight.

But his laughing on the bench while his team was got beat was the snark forwarded. So his immaturity is prohms fault?

Root of problem is Lard is sitting on the bench so yes my friend it is the coaches fault in this case. If he is not on the bench he does not have the ability to do this.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron