NFL: ***Official Wild Card Weekend Thread***

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
he did that to fitzy in baseball too. If the Steelers were really good enough they wouldn't have to rely on the Chiefs playing their starters to get in the playoffs.
Starting 0-4 and losing games to Titans, Raiders and Vikings will do that to ya. Steelers have little to complain about outside their own team.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
I'm not entirely sure why some Broncos fans are celebrating. I would rather face a banged up KC team than the Colts.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Some of you guys are ****tards and I'm gonna try to be smart and not post in here, because it will not be pretty.

K, Bye.

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
This thread, where we explained everything about the rules for our league...

http://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/off-topic/173285-fantasy-football-group-8.html

Looks like whoever the Batmans are failed to follow these rules. Lineup from the leagues were different. He started RB at their flex spot.

Just a reminder for guys in league B: since we have a flex spot we should start 3 WRs and 2 RBs to make it fair for the guys in the other league.​
http://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/off-topic/173285-fantasy-football-group-7.html#post3734499

BallSoHard4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2012
Ames
I like Nick Foles. Mainly because he won me some fantasy football money. He is proof of what proper coaching and good fitting system can do for a QB.

Amesboy

Feb 25, 2012
That was the worse 2nd half of football the Chiefs put on today. Can't believe they squandered that big of a lead.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Still in shock from the epic comeback/meltdown yesterday. Lots of things to take from that game, but the main one for each team is that KC is extremely talented but benefited from a last place schedule and a ludicrous run of backup quarterbacks. They'll be better next year but the record might not reflect it. I could see them dropping back to 10-6 or 9-7. Then again, everyone thought the Colts would take a step back after last year's Chuckstrong season and that did not happen, so who knows?

The Colts are maybe the most flawed playoff team left in the field. They don't run the ball well, they don't stop the run well, and the secondary is suspect. But they've playing with house money now and they know it. There is zero pressure on them, and that makes them dangerous. I guarantee you the Broncos are all Charger fans today. They do not want to deal with another week of Manning/Colts headlines with Jim Irsay throwing gas on the fire.