***Official Sugar Bowl Thread***

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
****, I have to go to work tomorrow. Not looking forward to waking up early but that game was worth it.

bigdaddykane

Mar 3, 2014
I think Jones should transfer, he could start at a lot of schools. Because I think Barrett will start when he comes back.

tm3308

Jun 13, 2010
I hope you are right, but I think it will take years and years to eliminate sec hype, the belief that the big 10 can't score and is boring, and that the big 12 can't play defense. We can thank espn for that junk.

It'll take time to end the hype machine (especially now that ESPN is firmly in bed with the SEC through the SEC Network), but that doesn't prevent the on-field results from reflecting a changing of the guard. It took some time for the Big Ten to fall to where it's been at (plus an epic beatdown from Florida in the 2007 title game), too. The Big Ten also might be starting to climb out of the hole that it's been dumped in for the better part of a decade.

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
It'll take time to end the hype machine (especially now that ESPN is firmly in bed with the SEC through the SEC Network), but that doesn't prevent the on-field results from reflecting a changing of the guard. It took some time for the Big Ten to fall to where it's been at (plus an epic beatdown from Florida in the 2007 title game), too. The Big Ten also might be starting to climb out of the hole that it's been dumped in for the better part of a decade.

parity has returned to college football and that is awesome

huntt26

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk

True, true

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
I know a team in the middle of corn country that could use a QB.

That'd be a headline for ya: Cordale Jones leads Ohio State to National Championship, transfers to Iowa State (After receiving his 6th concussion)

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you

Bama - down
Auburn - down
Miss. St. - down
Ole Miss - down

May just be one year, but that's all it takes for a start.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron